+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks same to you, Did you get any update from Amman VO
Nothing I am entering the sixth month from the date I submitted my wife and kids application , I ordered both GSMA and CBSA reports last week .please keep contact in case if I need your advice as my wife also in Baghdad .Thanks for asking
Thanks same to you, Did you get any update from Amman VO

Reactions: hadeel_1986

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Nothing I am entering the sixth month from the date I submitted my wife and kids application , I ordered both GSMA and CBSA reports last week .please keep contact in case if I need your advice as my wife also in Baghdad .Thanks for asking
Hopefully you will get it soon, you can ask me for any question you might have. I got GCMS report and I would really recommend to contact MP in your area. I know MP doesn’t have any control on security but I noticed the application moved after MP contacted IRCC

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hopefully you will get it soon, you can ask me for any question you might have. I got GCMS report and I would really recommend to contact MP in your area. I know MP doesn’t have any control on security but I noticed the application moved after MP contacted IRCC
Appreciate your support , my next plan to contact the PM in my area .

Vgitha

Sep 9, 2019
So basically it takes 2 years to get PR for the protected person that's when your claim is accepted...and an additional 1 year to get your spouse and kids to canada.am I right?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
So basically it takes 2 years to get PR for the protected person that's when your claim is accepted...and an additional 1 year to get your spouse and kids to canada.am I right?
The timeline for protected person now is 19 months based on CIC , for overseas spouse and kids the average is 4-6 months after receiving requested documents by VO but some cases take more time in security check and no one can expect the timeline for this

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After submiting documents for PR , usually how long will take to immigration office received my application? After they received they send receipt of acknowledgment and will they wrote in receipt we received your application for PR in this date and we start work on your application in this date ?

Many tanks .