+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi every one ! My spouse and kids are overseas and have submitted their papers. Their documents have received to vo end of June . I was checking my spouse online case status before it shows my address of bc in my spouse file now it’s changed to my back home address where my spouse is living , any body guides me is this a sign that they are working on our file or it’s a normal update thanks in advance

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi every one ! My spouse and kids are overseas and have submitted their papers. Their documents have received to vo end of June . I was checking my spouse online case status before it shows my address of bc in my spouse file now it’s changed to my back home address where my spouse is living , any body guides me is this a sign that they are working on our file or it’s a normal update thanks in advance
There is home address and mailing address and it’ll change only if you contact them and ask for that. Maybe the new address was in the forms which sent to them . This is good and hopefully you’ll receive update soon

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi everyone I applied PR on March 2019 with my daughter. she is 20 years old and going to be 21 on Jan 2021. my timeline show that it will take 14 months more to process my case.My question is that if my daughter become 22 years old after 14 or 16 months what will happened then? Will cic consider her as my dependent or should I have to apply her another kind of Visa? Plz reply asap thanks in advance

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone I applied PR on March 2019 with my daughter. she is 20 years old and going to be 21 on Jan 2021. my timeline show that it will take 14 months more to process my case.My question is that if my daughter become 22 years old after 14 or 16 months what will happened then? Will cic consider her as my dependent or should I have to apply her another kind of Visa? Plz reply asap thanks in advance
I think you might find answer here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html

Reactions: Virgono1

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Hi guys
As I mentioned that my husband got medical request in Sep 08 and he had an appointment today to do his medical test. The weird think after he got an appointment from IOM baghdad , took pic, submitted his medical form, he was told they are not able to find his name in the system please guide me if you have any idea. I sent an email to Amman VO and as you know it takes time to get their response

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi guys
As I mentioned that my husband got medical request in Sep 08 and he had an appointment today to do his medical test. The weird think after he got an appointment from IOM baghdad , took pic, submitted his medical form, he was told they are not able to find his name in the system please guide me if you have any idea. I sent an email to Amman VO and as you know it takes time to get their response
Use his UCI number

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
They used G#, UCI, and IME which is for medical request and not able to find his name in the system. IOM employee asked him to wait until it shows in the system
I think It’s ok , you can do it then forward the results to VO by email and web form

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
he can do up front, I did that and they accept it
How can he do it upfront, if there is a medical request already. What did you do to get it upfront. He asked IOM employee to do it upfront and he was told if he’s applying for any type of visa, she can allow him to do it. I am just not understanding how comes they sent me the request and it’s not in the system yet. I am not sure how long it takes to update the system