+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Good everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well?

I recently mailed my out of Canada's dependents Forms/documents to Accra LVO( hard and soft copies) and after 1 month got a confirmation email that the Forms/documents have been received and my file update. I was elated and was hoping for the next step.

Surprisingly, I received a reply to my previous webmail enquiry from Accra " Clearly stating that they have not received our forms/supporting Documents". I immediately replied to the email with proof of delivery of documents by DHL and a copy of their previous email that had earlier confirmed the receipt of our documents. This is very unnerving...

I will wait for 1 week hoping to get a response from them, if I do not, I rather send new forms/documents to them again.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
She was asked to complete her medical on April 6th and completed it after three days. On July 2nd she received the pre-arrival services letter and 5 days later she was asked to give her biometrics.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good everyone,

I recently mailed my out of Canada's dependents Forms/documents to Accra LVO( hard and soft copies) and after 1 month got a confirmation email that the Forms/documents have been received and my file update. I was elated and was hoping for the next step.

Surprisingly, I received a reply to my previous webmail enquiry from Accra " Clearly stating that they have not received our forms/supporting Documents". I immediately replied to the email with proof of delivery of documents by DHL and a copy of their previous email that had earlier confirmed the receipt of our documents. This is very unnerving...

I will wait for 1 week hoping to get a response from them, if I do not, I rather send new forms/documents to them again.

Jeeezzzz..... This has better not happen to me ooo because I just mailed my spouse documents to Accra visa office

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
It doesnt belong to those who have been protected persons…!! Its specifically for PNP, CEC, which fall under Express entry

Reactions: imadeddin and cet

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Good everyone,

You shouldve emailed the docs again with the proof of delivery and stuff…! I suggest you do it now to prevent time wastage.
GG

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I wonder if anybody here knows a friend or a relative or a family who got PPR recently? I just wanna know if other people are getting visas and flying to Canada or it is on hold? Please let us know.

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Good everyone,

Yeah don’t worry. My lawyer sent them our new marriage certificate by email and then after 3 months I asked them if they received it or not because I haven’t heard anything from them. They said no they didn’t receive it, but I ordered GCMS notes and it shows that they received it. Then few days later I received pre arrival services email and they asked for biometrics.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah don’t worry. My lawyer sent them our new marriage certificate by email and then after 3 months I asked them if they received it or not because I haven’t heard anything from them. They said no they didn’t receive it, but I ordered GCMS notes and it shows that they received it. Then few days later I received pre arrival services email and they asked for biometrics.
Is Cairo your Visa Office?

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
@Noraalzomor, thank you for your kind words.

I just saw 2nd ghost update on my GCkeys after MEP.....let's see how it goes.