+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
With IRCC mode of operation, nobody knows what to expect. I sent my oversea spouse application to Accra Ghana VO throgh DHLon Friday 16th July as requested by IRCC. It delivered today Monday the 19th of July according to the tracker. and she did her biometrics that same Friday it was sent. What am I to expect next? Is it Pre-arrival service letter, Medical request, request for Passport? I don't just know again. Please help if you have done this before. Thanks

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi it’s almost 33 days that I send my family documents to LVO but not hearing anything yet every they I check the tracking number unfortunately shows in transit I don’t know the LVO received my family documents or no my questions how do I know they received my family documents how to contact LVO ?
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
This is their Email. write to them, and they will respond with in 2 to 3 days hopefully.

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
My child born now 3yrs i have never seen her,my wife 4yrs without me..! Its crazy an also tired of such life
Imagine someone tried to kill that daughter of mine because he wants my wife…..just lucky that my wife and daughter made it on time in hospital but my wife’s friend daughter unfortunately died now the guy is charged with first degree murder and attempted murder….now think of what am feeling and what my wife is going through….and still I can’t get help to unite with my family…its crazy

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Imagine someone tried to kill that daughter of mine because he wants my wife…..just lucky that my wife and daughter made it on time in hospital but my wife’s friend daughter unfortunately died now the guy is charged with first degree murder and attempted murder….now think of what am feeling and what my wife is going through….and still I can’t get help to unite with my family…its crazy
@nsy1980,
No one can truly understand your pain. Just hold on a little while, it will soon be over. I wish you all the best.

However, as much as it seems IRCC isn't doing enough to complete our applications in a timely manner , there is more to it than we would ever know. They deserve our love and respect.

I am not trying to judge anyone but it hurts when I read some comments. We don't really appreciate what Canada has given to us. There is currently no country in the world that is as welcoming as Canada. Some are here because they chose to, while some had no choice. Canada has given everyone one of us a second chance to a better life. Let's be grateful, at least.

Read through the other streams, you would realise that this is more than just us, there are thousands of applications that needs to be finalised, policy integrity to be adhered to, security issues to be considered , so many factors we can never understand.

IRCC truly deserves our support not condemnation.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
@nsy1980,
No one can truly understand your pain. Just hold on a little while, it will soon be over. I wish you all the best.

However, as much as it seems IRCC isn't doing enough to complete our applications in a timely manner , there is more to it than we would ever know. They deserve our love and respect.

I am not trying to judge anyone but it hurts when I read some comments. We don't really appreciate what Canada has given to us. There is currently no country in the world that is as welcoming as Canada. Some are here because they chose to, while some had no choice. Canada has given everyone one of us a second chance to a better life. Let's be grateful, at least.

Read through the other streams, you would realise that this is more than just us, there are thousands of applications that needs to be finalised, policy integrity to be adhered to, security issues to be considered , so many factors we can never understand.

Well said bro. All the best!

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
@nsy1980,

We are always patient thats why we wait for two years and we never blame them but some times you find issues that really need special care…i would wait for years as i have been waiting patiently but when it comes to something like this,murder issues that if not luck right now i wouldn’t be still smiling waiting for IRCC as to be straight on it,its my kids and family future that i fight for to get them in a great country but if they where dead already do you think i would be smiling or blaming my self for leaving them for years?Anyway fingers crossed as Its All God who knows better for sure.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Lets always think of the best as i know many are really in pain and also COVID added more pain to people’s lives for real…nothing is going smoothly…atleast IRCC still processing and the lucky ones are getting through slowly by slowly so we will All reach the destination soon or later

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
We are always patient thats why we wait for two years and we never blame them but some times you find issues that really need special care…i would wait for years as i have been waiting patiently but when it comes to something like this,murder issues that if not luck right now i wouldn’t be still smiling waiting for IRCC as to be straight on it,its my kids and family future that i fight for to get them in a great country but if they where dead already do you think i would be smiling or blaming my self for leaving them for years?Anyway fingers crossed as Its All God who knows better for sure.
Anyways, i have waited for one year and seven months. Atleast, i believe i do not have to wait for another one year and seven months again. Worst case scenario, they will answer me before 7 months time. I am eager because i need my E-COPR so as to use it to close my house deals. But one cannot just help but to wonder why approving an address and photo will take one month. So please dont blame people for expressing their thoughts.