+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outlander cec

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
My AOR is June 12th. I have been following the processing dates that IRCC have been publishing also but they seem pretty meaningless from what I can tell. I'd pay no attention to it.

Have you phoned IRCC or raised a webform to request more details about your application?

PramodSpand

May 26, 2021
Yes update was same since 2 months . Even yesterday I got update same criminality in process ,background not initiated. I am outlander cec applicant.
whats your status mate

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Yes update was same since 2 months . Even yesterday I got update same criminality in process ,background not initiated. I am outlander cec applicant.
whats your status mate
I'm CEC outland too. Everything passed, just waiting final approval. Fingers crossed we get a decision soon.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Congratulations just approved message left .
When you got update. And how u got by notes or web form ?
mine june11 AOR. Still processing
Thanks although I'm not going to feel comfortable until I actually get my COPR. I raised a webform and heard back on April 20th. So it's been at the final stage since at least then. I also got told my application is with the Ottawa office which I hear has been the slowest of the offices since covid hit. Was your update via a webform?

PramodSpand

May 26, 2021
Nope
Thanks although I'm not going to feel comfortable until I actually get my COPR. I raised a webform and heard back on April 20th. So it's been at the final stage since at least then. I also got told my application is with the Ottawa office which I hear has been the slowest of the offices since covid hit. Was your update via a webform?
nope , via member of parliament