+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship (Vietnam) - Sudden interview request

M

mikeymyke

vlong said:
No, it didn't say recommend WAV. And there was nothing in there that explicitly stated the reason either. I just induced this conclusion because the second most recent note said: "File has come to my attention for finalization. The TD officer that assessed the case is no longer at this office". The most recent, that was made 5 minutes later said: "Advise pa that she is currently on our interview waiting list".

It's ridiculous how their stretching this out instead of simply going over the application again, but this is something that's out of our hands. The only thing I can really do now is wait and pray. Hope everyone else has better luck.
That really sucks, I've never heard of a GCMS notes interview request that didn't indicate definitively why. I wonder if everyone else has the same problem.

Vietnam2013

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2013
Doc's Request.
Received interview letter October 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Ecas now reads application recieved October 14, 2014, from In Process
AOR Received.
August 15, 2013
File Transfer...
August 15, 2013
Med's Request
1st medical sent with sponsorship application
Med's Done....
2nd medical request July 15, 2014
Interview........
Interview date has not been given yet.
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014, return October 14, 2014
mikeymyke said:
That really sucks, I've never heard of a GCMS notes interview request that didn't indicate definitively why. I wonder if everyone else has the same problem.

Despite the mountain of evident and content on our application we encounter the same delay issue on our application. Here are the details of the notes written on the review.

October 7, 2014
“The officer who previously reviewed this appln for eligibility has left post. As I am the officer tasked with approving this visa, I have reviewed the appln in its entirety.”

The following day.

October 8, 2014
“Upon further review, you are now on our interview list…Please wait to hear from us.”

Citizenship and Immigration Canada officer has to protect their job. Putting people on interview query is the best way to keep their good gig going. Why would you do it any other way? Great pay, cushy job, so it’s a safe played for these people. GET MAD ALL YOU WANT, BUT LET’S BE CLEAR HERE, THERE IS NOTHING ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM CAN DO ABOUT IT DESPITE ALL THEIR EFFORT!

M

mikeymyke

Vietnam2013 said:
Despite the mountain of evident and content on our application we encounter the same delay issue on our application. Here are the details of the notes written on the review.

October 7, 2014
“The officer who previously reviewed this appln for eligibility has left post. As I am the officer tasked with approving this visa, I have reviewed the appln in its entirety.”

The following day.

October 8, 2014
“Upon further review, you are now on our interview list...Please wait to hear from us.”

Citizenship and Immigration Canada officer has to protect their job. Putting people on interview query is the best way to keep their good gig going. Why would you do it any other way? Great pay, cushy job, so it's a safe played for these people. GET MAD ALL YOU WANT, BUT LET'S BE CLEAR HERE, THERE IS NOTHING ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM CAN DO ABOUT IT DESPITE ALL THEIR EFFORT!
Wow that's awful! So we have 2 people who got interview after PPR, and both simply because the officer quit? Why have to schedule an interview but instead just simply review the entire application again? I can't believe the bad luck the both of you have. This is the first time I've seen GCMS notes not give a specific reason for interview, but gives one after the visa officer quit.

I can't believe those idiots would put you guys through 2 years of hell just for that.

Vietnam2013

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
August 15, 2013
File Transfer...
August 15, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hey mikeymyke

Yea, there is no justification for it. If there was one, I would not be as upset at the fact that I was put on the interview list.

I would love to know how these idiots conduct their business. More importantly, I wish they would post the timeline when the new clown took over my case file from the other idiot who quit their post. :mad:

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello guys, I'm going to be marrying my fiance in vietnam this april and am looking for information about sponsorship. I'm canadian citizen and was wondering if you guys who are now waiting on the interview can help me get started with my sponsorship papers.

thank you gentlemen

vlong

Oct 1, 2014
Vietnam2013 said:
Hey mikeymyke

Yea, there is no justification for it. If there was one, I would not be as upset at the fact that I was put on the interview list.

I would love to know how these idiots conduct their business. More importantly, I wish they would post the timeline when the new clown took over my case file from the other idiot who quit their post. :mad:
Hey, Vietnam2013

It's been a couple of months now and I was wondering if there were any updates for you guys' case.
My wife and I haven't received a single update since the waiting list letter.

On a side note, my wife's medical examination certificate expired early January but CIC has not sent her a notice to get reassessed. Does anyone know if it is her responsibility to go get rechecked or is it not necessary unless they request it?

Vietnam2013

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
August 15, 2013
File Transfer...
August 15, 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nothing, I don't expect to hear anything until the final 24 month. :mad:
I try not to count the days, otherwise I get too angry with the whole immigration system when thinking about it.

"Please be advised that applications which require interview fall outside normal processing standards. The current queue for an interview is approximately 24 months."

It's pointless to do the medical when you are on quere for an interview. We have done 2 medical, it's a waste of money. Just do it when they quest it. It doesn't get you in any faster base on my own experience.