+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

JMPJ

Feb 27, 2022
Hi,

I have filed an application by online IRCC portal in Aug 2021. Now, I have received returned application because of missing signatures to the form 1344 and 5532. From the letter of rejection it emailed to us, it told us to resubmit the forms 1344 and 5532. After I have resubmitted the forms online, the form status changed to "Ready to submit" but the button "Submit your application" is greyed out and cannot be pressed. Did I do it correctly ? Did anyone have experience on it ? When will IRCC check my resubmission of forms at my portal? Thanks a lot!!!!
Hi. We're having the exact same issue. Were you able to resolve it? If so, can you let me know what you did?
We've tried different browsers, clearing the cache, uninstall/re-installing Adobe.
We decided to print 1344 & 5532, sign them, scan them and save them as pdfs and then try uploading them. Even though we were able to upload them, the status next to each of those forms is 'Ready to submit' as is the Consent & Declaration area of the form.
We are not able to click on the 'Submit your application' button.
I'd love to find out if you found a way past it. Thanks!

n.a_sg011

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, apologies if this has been asked before, though I can't search for the answer.

Do we need to upload the imm5533e - document checklist when applying online?

I saw some youtube video and see that they are uploading this in the online portal. So I thought I'd confirm here. Thanks in advance.

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Hi. We're having the exact same issue. Were you able to resolve it? If so, can you let me know what you did?
We've tried different browsers, clearing the cache, uninstall/re-installing Adobe.
We decided to print 1344 & 5532, sign them, scan them and save them as pdfs and then try uploading them. Even though we were able to upload them, the status next to each of those forms is 'Ready to submit' as is the Consent & Declaration area of the form.
We are not able to click on the 'Submit your application' button.
I'd love to find out if you found a way past it. Thanks!
It is because you have not completed all the required forms. I suspect it's the travel history form. Check the list of required forms to complete.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, apologies if this has been asked before, though I can't search for the answer.

I saw some youtube video and see that they are uploading this in the online portal. So I thought I'd confirm here. Thanks in advance.
It says clearly in the instructions that you must include the document checklist. So yes, you must.

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16

Absolutely

n.a_sg011

Jul 31, 2021
Thanks for confirming! One more thing, I can't seem to submit my online application (the button is still greyed out) but I have made sure the forms, payment, and consent are done. I did notice the IMM 5562 (Supplementary information - Your travels) is tagged as mandatory for all programs. Do I need to fill this out? I don't see this in the checklist or in my country specific requirements. TIA.

Last edited:

JMPJ

Feb 27, 2022
Thanks for confirming! One more thing, I can't seem to submit my online application (the button is still greyed out) but I have made sure the forms, payment, and consent are done. I did notice the IMM 5562 (Supplementary information - Your travels) is tagged as mandatory for all programs. Do I need to fill this out? I don't see this in the checklist or in my country specific requirements. TIA.
We had the same problem (i.e. it wasn't in the original checklist, I don't think). We've since filled it out and the grey button became 'clickable' so we could submit.

n.a_sg011

Jul 31, 2021
We had the same problem (i.e. it wasn't in the original checklist, I don't think). We've since filled it out and the grey button became 'clickable' so we could submit.
Thanks for confirming. This one is not in my country specific requirements too (I believe it is for India). I filled it out anyway and was able to submit my application. Though I did skip the spouse section and put N/A coz it says it should be filled by anyone family who is not yet Canadian or Permanent Resident.

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
I have noticed that all online applicants on the tracker (google sheets) have not received ECAS update (in process), even the ones who for PPR.

Are there any online applicants who are able to check status through ECAS?

the_sizzler

Mar 8, 2021
Hello dear friends,

I have applied online outland spousal family sponsorship application on Nov 29, 2021.
I have not yet received AOR. But I got a file number on the new online tracker, with which I was able to link the application to GCKey.

I am wondering why I have not got AOR yet? If I can see the file number and can do Gokey link?

Anyone, please share your knowledge here.

Thanks,
K

the_sizzler

Mar 8, 2021
I have noticed that all online applicants on the tracker (google sheets) have not received ECAS update (in process), even the ones who for PPR.

Are there any online applicants who are able to check status through ECAS?
I am not able to find application on ECAS, but able to link in GCKEY. online nov 29 applicant.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi everyone. Can you guys clarify if you still have to have 16,000+ CAD on your account to sponsor your spouse like they ask for PR applications?