+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe so, the non-PR spouse is the one applying for PR. Likewise, if you notice, the forms that are to be signed only by the PA are to be filled in at the portal (as opposed to being uploaded). Meaning it is the PA who should be filling in the forms.

I believe you should resubmit the application
Thanks for the information. I think I wasn't clear enough. I only used my email to open the online account. All the information etc were filled by the applicant. The applicant is my wife and I'm the sponsor. We both have access to that email.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the information. I think I wasn't clear enough. I only used my email to open the online account. All the information etc were filled by the applicant. The applicant is my wife and I'm the sponsor. We both have access to that email.
They don't care about that. My guess is almost all couples have one or the other do all/almost all the IRCC stuff (instead of two people struggling with paperwork and system, easier for one to get the hang of it).

Reactions: tosinosho1992

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
They don't care about that. My guess is almost all couples have one or the other do all/almost all the IRCC stuff (instead of two people struggling with paperwork and system, easier for one to get the hang of it).
This is what ircc exactly responded to me on twitter:
If you'll be submitting the application on your wife's behalf and are her representative, you can go ahead and create the account yourself.

so if sponsor is not PA's representative, definitely let her create account by herself.

But knowing IRCC, here is what I did (even though i am her representative)
I used my wife's email to create account. She activated the link, and later on just gave me the credentials, and i completed the whole application.

Reactions: tosinosho1992

roshiny

Jan 17, 2022
Hi
Doubt regarding online application.
1. Do both sponsor and principal applicant need to give the supplementary travel details ,along with all stamped pages of passport?
2.I landed in 2020 and went back to home country and came back in in 2021 ,I have not filed taxes yet for 2020/2021,so will there be a problem as I dont have NOA,or can I explain in application and raise a webform when I receive it.

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
2.I landed in 2020 and went back to home country and came back in in 2021 ,I have not filed taxes yet for 2020/2021,so will there be a problem as I dont have NOA,or can I explain in application and raise a webform when I receive it.
Include a letter of explanation and raise a webform when you receive it. But based on research, others were successful in getting approved with just the LOE

Reactions: armoured

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Hi All,

i received this email from IRCC today: 'This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email. This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account. To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials. You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login'

i login to the portal but no updates, has anyone experience similar situation?

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16

medkarim

Jun 22, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
19-01-2020
Hello everyone,
I have submited my online application in October and get AOR in january, soon after that i got letter asking me to pay for RRPF, i paid but couldn't find where to upload my proof of payement, i linked my application in CLegc but there is no where where i can upload document, please help

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have submited my online application in October and get AOR in january, soon after that i got letter asking me to pay for RRPF, i paid but couldn't find where to upload my proof of payement, i linked my application in CLegc but there is no where where i can upload document, please help
If they did not give you instructions on how to send it, and if you are 100% sure there isn't anywhere to upload it, then you can send it in a webform.

medkarim

Jun 22, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
19-01-2020
If they did not give you instructions on how to send it, and if you are 100% sure there isn't anywhere to upload it, then you can send it in a webform.
They asked me to link my application and upload it, I could link my application, but there is no place to upload it!!! I just sent the receipt by replying to their email, do I also have to send it through a web form?