+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
how do I save the files that we populate online?
From the PR Portal: IRCC says that

Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to save a copy of it. To keep or print a copy of the pages in this form, choose File then Print once you fill in each page. If you don’t have a printer, choose Save as PDF as the print destination.

Press CTRL + p, and save individual pages, it should work

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
Hello Guys,
I have another question:
I will be applying online(outland) to sponsor my wife on Jan05 or 06, 2022.
She is 3 months pregnant now. Due Date- Jun29,2022
And Q.10 on IMM5532 asks for pregnancy information

So my question is:
Does pregnancy make any positive difference/expedite the PR application? ( One good thing is that biometrics are already done)

Let me know your thoughts/experiences. Thanks

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Does pregnancy make any positive difference/expedite the PR application?
In my experience it will delay the application or create more work (depending on how you look at it) because at a later date you will have to update your forms and documents to include the new baby in the PR application.

Pregnancy does not expedite anything. Maybe makes it a little easier to see the marriage as genuine? But that's not a big deal in the speed of the application.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
From the PR Portal: IRCC says that

Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to save a copy of it. To keep or print a copy of the pages in this form, choose File then Print once you fill in each page. If you don’t have a printer, choose Save as PDF as the print destination.

Press CTRL + p, and save individual pages, it should work
I missed the statement "once you fill in each page". I submitted it.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello Guys,
I have another question:
I will be applying online(outland) to sponsor my wife on Jan05 or 06, 2022.
She is 3 months pregnant now. Due Date- Jun29,2022
And Q.10 on IMM5532 asks for pregnancy information

So my question is:
Does pregnancy make any positive difference/expedite the PR application? ( One good thing is that biometrics are already done)

Let me know your thoughts/experiences. Thanks
Is there anyway to add documents after submission? I want to submit letter from my employer but can access the application now. I submitted last year Notice of Assessment and last 3 pay stubs. Do you think the missing employer letter will be an issue? Also, how do I submit the letter now?

Paulyjr

Dec 18, 2021
I submitted spousal sponsorship outland application for my wife through pr portal online on October 24,2021…now the problem is i am not able to login into my account even though i have reset my password it is saying that my mail id password combination is incorrect…does anyone have this issue? Please advise…thank you

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
When you reseted your password did the portal recognized your change on the password, if not I will try the old password still , IRCC they say to keep trying to login even if you don’t get it. Keep trying the old

Paulyjr

Dec 18, 2021
When you reseted your password did the portal recognized your change on the password, if not I will try the old password still , IRCC they say to keep trying to login even if you don’t get it. Keep trying the old
Thank you for your reply brother…i have been constantly trying old and new password for the past 2-3 weeks…still not getting logged in…

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Have you tried to login with a different computer or your cellphone, one thing it’s important to clear the browser you know history and all the cookies cache try that

Paulyjr

Dec 18, 2021
Have you tried to login with a different computer or your cellphone, one thing it’s important to clear the browser you know history and all the cookies cache try that
I have applied myself and tried with different devices and browsers…still same

Paulyjr

Dec 18, 2021
I haven’t tried that yet…i will try that…
Sorry brother i was talking about online portal and not gc key account…I didn’t get my Aor…I tried to link it with gckey account using family name and birthdate but it seems not possible