+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Is there anyway to add documents after submission? I want to submit letter from my employer but cant access the application now. I submitted last year Notice of Assessment and last 3 bi-weekly pay stubs. Do you think the missing employer letter will be an issue? Also, how do I submit the letter now?

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
One of the members informed to use the webform to update info on my file. I have applied for Family Class - Outland last week. I don't have application number and which office is going to process my application. What should I select for the following Questions in the webform at this stage of application.
1) Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
(Yes or No)
2) If I say Yes, Choose the visa office processing your application. or is it No at this stage?
Any thoughts? I would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
One of the members informed to use the webform to update info on my file. I have applied for Family Class - Outland last week. I don't have application number and which office is going to process my application. What should I select for the following Questions in the webform at this stage of application.
1) Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
(Yes or No)
2) If I say Yes, Choose the visa office processing your application. or is it No at this stage?
Any thoughts? I would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks.
It's a no until you've been advised it's been sent to an office outside Canada.

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
September, 2021 - Online / outland app

Hi everyone!
Is there anyone who applied for outland "online" sponsorship in SEPTEMBER and received a response ?

Paper applications from October,2021 are moving and many people got AOR (receipt) from October but nothing for online-September.

I just wanted to post here and see the trend/timelines.
I just got my first AOR today on Christmas Eve!

Family union

Nov 6, 2021
Hello guys how do you show the information at the back of the passport size photo with this online application?did you guys just upload it without showing the studio information?