+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
I am not sure will it be big of a deal but I added date when we are planned to sign and due to time zone difference it will be same day when we signed only the time differs.
we are just hand-writing dates as well. Will that be an issue

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys. What are the chances for Outland sponsorships to be approved? I’m submitting for my husband end of Feb, but so paranoid as usual when it comes to immigration.

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I had a quick question: I recently submitted (Nov 15, 2021) the spousal PR application for my wife via thePR Confirmation Portal online. Should I create an IRCC account and link both (once I get the UCI - no AOR yet) or isn’t this mandatory? I do not know how would they communicate for further information. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Abhijith

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
To the contrary, I do not see a single AOR1 for any of the online applications in September which is a bit frustrating, but there isn't much you can do than just wait! It looks like some of the August online apps have received both AOR1 and SA so that is promising at least.
You are right, outland online applications for Sept. haven't received AOR 1 yet. I made an error in my table. I've fixed it and as of this message, it seems like IRCC is sending AOR 1 for outland online applications made at the end of August. So Sept. outland online applications should start soon. (About 1 month of delay between Paper and Online)

Last edited:

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I have also submitted my sponsor application online for my wife since July 2021 but did not aware that we need to sign the forms by hand and upload it with a scanned copy so IRCC returned my application and was resubmitted in September but I still haven't received any AOR at all.....I even tried to send them a web form to enquire for the status but also nothing concrete at all.....really frustrating

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I have also submitted my sponsor application online for my wife since July 2021 but did not aware that we need to sign the forms by hand and upload it with a scanned copy so IRCC returned my application and was resubmitted in September but I still haven't received any AOR at all.....I even tried to send them a web form to enquire for the status but also nothing concrete at all.....really frustrating
No point in sending webforms. Your application will be treated as if it was sent in Sept. not Jul.

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
September, 2021 - Online / outland app

Hi everyone!
Is there anyone who applied for outland "online" sponsorship in SEPTEMBER and received a response ?

Paper applications from October,2021 are moving and many people got AOR (receipt) from October but nothing for online-September.

I just wanted to post here and see the trend/timelines.

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I’ve submitted on the 17 of August and I haven’t got any response yet (online Outland) all I can tell you is hang in there be patient, eventually we will receive AOR good luck to you

Reactions: keys8014

Aman_142

Dec 6, 2021
Hello Everyone:
I need all of your suggestions on this.

- In Sep2021, I had to quit my job to travel to india for my marriage, stayed 2 months, came back to Canada in Nov, found a job in Dec , and its gonna start on Jan05th. (Already have the offer all signed and firm).

I am eager to sponsor my wife for PR (file is almost ready), but help me decide here :

1. Should I wait until Jan05th, and submit application when I am employed.

2. Or should i file as soon as possible, explaining that I have got a job in the bag. This would mean declaring myself as unemployed, even though i will be employed in the next 20 days.

Thanks, and all responses would be highly appreciated.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
1. Should I wait until Jan05th, and submit application when I am employed.
I would do this, and use the extra 2-3 weeks to double-check everything. Lots of people lose months because of not checking and doing something wrong. Here you remove the question about employment and get the time to check.

Reactions: DimT44

yemdogg

Nov 17, 2017
You are right, outland online applications for Sept. haven't received AOR 1 yet. I made an error in my table. I've fixed it and as of this message, it seems like IRCC is sending AOR 1 for outland online applications made at the end of August. So Sept. outland online applications should start soon. (About 1 month of delay between Paper and Online)
I'm thinking since it's a pilot program, they have just few dedicated visa officers working on online application. Since Paper application remain their mainstream application process, they have more staff working on paper applications. That may change soon depending on if applicants embrace the online application which will motivate ircc to add more staff to work on online applications.

Reactions: Swappy and kd73426