+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I applied for my wife in Dec and got AOR 1 this month. How do I see the progress of the application. The online portal used to submit is still greyed out and cant view. Do I need to link the application to GC Key or the portal will give more information as it is available?
There are three ways to view progress

Old methods:
1- ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
2- GCKey (IRCC login): https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

New method:
3- PR Tracker: https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/

Last edited:

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
I got my last document ready, checked everything 3 times and finally submitted my online app today! Aaaand, now I'm kicking myself because I realized my sponsor and I didn't print and sign forms IMM 1344 and IMM 5532. Honestly, it was so confusing to read "you don’t need to print them and sign by hand - you'll sign for everything electronically at the end" in so many places and then finally find the two exceptions when it was too late. I'm so annoyed with myself, as there's nothing to do but wait 2 months for IRCC to tell me I'm missing signatures and then resubmit my app then. Feels like I just flushed 2 months down the toilet. Oh well.
I’ve just done the exact same thing. Did you get it back yet to resubmit?

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Do we have to create a new account?

Did your "old" PR Portal Account ever got updated?
The old pr portal account never gets updated at least for me. Create a new account using the link i sent

Reactions: sponsort

KaraAnne

Jan 15, 2022
I’ve just done the exact same thing. Did you get it back yet to resubmit?
Not yet. I made two attempts to submit the signed docs via webform (first time I was asked for more info, second time I added the requested info but never got a confirmation on whether they could connect the signed docs to my original application.)

According to the tracker, apps submitted in mid-Jan are getting AOR around now, so I expect to find out soon whether I'll get AOR or be asked to resubmit. I'll update here when I find out!

Reactions: Britteadrinker

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys, anyone has luck getting the AOR for online Outland application from this year? Im
Submitting my application now and wondering what’s the average aor timeline.

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
Hi guys, anyone has luck getting the AOR for online Outland application from this year? Im
Submitting my application now and wondering what’s the average aor timeline.
Tracker shows >70 days on average to get AOR. Seems there is not much difference between paper and online on that aspect.

Reactions: @dasha0609

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
And does the financial proof matter for sponsorship? Money on the account I mean? It’s said everywhere no min is required but my immigration firm was saying we need to provide proof of money on the account