+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

s_saati

May 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-13-2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
File Transfer...
Processed at Mississauga
Med's Request
04-10-22017
Med's Done....
16-10-2017
I'm also in the same situation (February applicant, outland application, stuck in Mississauga). I called today and got some more info, which I wanted to share with you in case some of you may be in the same situation.

Application submitted: Feb 13
AOR1: Feb 28
Sponsor approval: March 3
Background/police report submitted: March 27

Our background/police report were submitted through Webform because the upload system was not working for us online. We called a few times over the past months (probably once a month) to check on the status since we never received AOR2/notice of transfer to VO, and were always told that everything was fine and that we just had to keep waiting.

Today, the person I talked to said that he could not see the Schedule A and police report attached to our file (although someone on a previous call a few months ago had previously confirmed us that it had been received) and said that this might be the problem as to why it's been stuck in Mississauga. He recommended to send it again through webform (including the webform submission confirmation email from March to prove that we had submitted it), as well as sending it either via mail or fax.

So we are going to do that and continue to wait. He said to call again if nothing changed in our online account within the next 4 weeks or so.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi,

I'm in the same situation.

App rec'd: July 27
SA: Feb. 27
MyCIC: currently reviewing eligibility.

I saw somewhere on here that soemone was told their Sched. A Background check was probably the reason for the hold up. But when I called again they said, they have it there's just a backlog for the online form. Starting to think the people at the call centre don't know what they're talking about.

I think mine is just being processed in Miss.

rnz09

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
I'm also in the same situation (February applicant, outland application, stuck in Mississauga). I called today and got some more info, which I wanted to share with you in case some of you may be in the same situation.

Application submitted: Feb 13
AOR1: Feb 28
Sponsor approval: March 3
Background/police report submitted: March 27

Our background/police report were submitted through Webform because the upload system was not working for us online. We called a few times over the past months (probably once a month) to check on the status since we never received AOR2/notice of transfer to VO, and were always told that everything was fine and that we just had to keep waiting.

Today, the person I talked to said that he could not see the Schedule A and police report attached to our file (although someone on a previous call a few months ago had previously confirmed us that it had been received) and said that this might be the problem as to why it's been stuck in Mississauga. He recommended to send it again through webform (including the webform submission confirmation email from March to prove that we had submitted it), as well as sending it either via mail or fax.

So we are going to do that and continue to wait. He said to call again if nothing changed in our online account within the next 4 weeks or so.
hello there, do you have an access to your gckey or ecas?
I am also february applicant, my representative didnt received any email that our application was already in MVO (manila). But she said that it was in there already and it is in process but my ecas and gckey which she has an access states that they dont need additional documents.. Is that possible that our application is in the VO already without confirmation email?

s_saati

May 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-13-2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
File Transfer...
Processed at Mississauga
Med's Request
04-10-22017
Med's Done....
16-10-2017
hello there, do you have an access to your gckey or ecas?
I am also february applicant, my representative didnt received any email that our application was already in MVO (manila). But she said that it was in there already and it is in process but my ecas and gckey which she has an access states that they dont need additional documents.. Is that possible that our application is in the VO already without confirmation email?
I do have access to gckey and ECAS. ECAS only says "The application was received on xx". Gckey says "We need additional documents to process our application. Please see message below", but there is no message specifying what they need. That's one of the reasons we called today.

How does your representative know that the application is at the VO if she didn't get a confirmation email?

rnz09

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
I do have access to gckey and ECAS. ECAS only says "The application was received on xx". Gckey says "We need additional documents to process our application. Please see message below", but there is no message specifying what they need. That's one of the reasons we called today.

How does your representative know that the application is at the VO if she didn't get a confirmation email?
Actually I ask her about that and she send me the last email she received when my sponsor was approved, says that after we sent them the additional docs, they will forward it to the VO.. maybe she assumes that it will be forwarded after we sent the background declaration..
She always says that we dont need to worry that our application is in process.. We are planning to call the cic and confirm about that.. We are worrying because its been 3 mos, after they receive the medicals but we have not yet receive any confirmation that it is really at the VO already..

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Even my application is stuck in Mississauga after medical approval on 23rd June. I submitted Schedule A and PCC on 16th June and they received it via GC key.I am not sure whats going on! My GC key says that "we don't need any documents" and the agent told that they don't need any documents and everything is fine. Then why it is stuck at Mississauga? Can anyone please tell me what is the reason for file being not transferred?

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Even my application is stuck in Mississauga after medical approval on 23rd June. I submitted Schedule A and PCC on 16th June and they received it via GC key.I am not sure whats going on! My GC key says that "we don't need any documents" and the agent told that they don't need any documents and everything is fine. Then why it is stuck at Mississauga? Can anyone please tell me what is the reason for file being not transferred?
Similar with mine. I sent everything upfront.
More than one call agent had told me that "there are no additional document needed. They have everything we need."
I called another time to triple check and I asked the woman when it was attached. She said my PCC was attached feb.22.
So I'm clueless as to why it's stuck.
I order GCMS notes.
But now I'm thinking of calling again to see make sure they have everything..

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Similar with mine. I sent everything upfront.
More than one call agent had told me that "there are no additional document needed. They have everything we need."
I called another time to triple check and I asked the woman when it was attached. She said my PCC was attached feb.22.
So I'm clueless as to why it's stuck.
I order GCMS notes.
But now I'm thinking of calling again to see make sure they have everything..
And It's only for few applicants that their file get stuck. It's so difficult to understand that if they have everything then why they don't simply transfer it to local visa office?
Yeah call the agent and ask them whats going on? If they are gonna ever send it to PA visa office? Or if the BC is being done by CPC Mississauga itself?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Went through something interesting today

My wife emailed cpc Ottawa to see what was up with her app. She got an email back saying "that app is not processed here " so she decides to call CIC and they tell her that her app was sent back to Mississauga. This seems weird to us so we contact local MP office. He gets back to us and says that our app is 100% still in Ottawa.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
hmm ok well, I finally got through to somebody and talked to a real person. He confirmed that they have our package, and the new passport info my wife sent them (because she got her name changed after we sent in the package), and that things are moving along. He said something about me being a sponsor has been approved, but I mentioned I didn't get any sort of sponsor approval email or anything and he claimed that nothing really gets sent out for that, so I'm a little confused. In any case, it's nice to have been able to talk to somebody and at least confirm that everything seems normal to them.

Thanks again everybody for the help and tips!
Hey, I had a similar experience when I called them on Friday. Since we haven't received any correspondence from ircc since May I was wondering whether our application was still sitting in CPC-M or if it was sent out to the VO... the representative told me that once sponsor is approved then usually the application is sent out to the VO right away... and I said the same thing that we haven't received any email or AOR2 and I was given the same response that sometimes nothing gets sent out for these things... so I don't know. But at least we are not receiving any bad news lol :)

lookingforinfo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
Hey, I had a similar experience when I called them on Friday. Since we haven't received any correspondence from ircc since May I was wondering whether our application was still sitting in CPC-M or if it was sent out to the VO... the representative told me that once sponsor is approved then usually the application is sent out to the VO right away... and I said the same thing that we haven't received any email or AOR2 and I was given the same response that sometimes nothing gets sent out for these things... so I don't know. But at least we are not receiving any bad news lol :)
so, funny story. I just received my SA email. I'm really not sure what to think about that. Was it just a huge coincidence, or did phoning them and talking to somebody actually get it going again? Either way, good news!

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
so, funny story. I just received my SA email. I'm really not sure what to think about that. Was it just a huge coincidence, or did phoning them and talking to somebody actually get it going again? Either way, good news!
hahaha exactly! don't question it, just enjoy it :)

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
I wonder if we would be able to ask questions related to PR applications when it's about studying in Canada.
I'm already a student studying in Canada..

**Also..
How many of you guys or your spouses are in BC?
I'm thinking if there is enough of us, we could go to our MP as a group and question what this issue could be when other after us are being transferred.