Muk612

Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys.
Aor 15feb
Eligibility-reviewing
Medical-26feb passed
Biometrics-2nd march completed
Background check- feb your application is in progress

Till then no updates..it's been almost 5months no status has been changed..
M worried guys..anybody who knows abt this help me..
this is completely normal. In fact, there are many people who have finished the timeline as per the tracker on their application and are still waiting for COPR. I guess IRCC is waiting for Visa offices to open before they start issuing new COPRs.

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Hello all,
I received ADR yesterday asking for a CV/Resume with a brief summary of education and work.
PNP Outland
AOR 9 December, 2019
VO is CIO Sydney NS.
Anybody heard of such request?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello all,
I received ADR yesterday asking for a CV/Resume with a brief summary of education and work.
PNP Outland
AOR 9 December, 2019
VO is CIO Sydney NS.
Anybody heard of such request?
I've heard of such cases. Usually it patterns to specific NOCs.
What is your NOC?
Inland or outland?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
NOC 1241
PNP Outland
I've never seen administrative assistants requested for a CV though. While uncommon, they're are many cases where applicants are requested to submit a CV. Nothing to worry though.
Hopefully others with better knowledge can explain.
Which is your nominating province?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I posted the same information in other thread as well but didn't get response...
I request all to please have a look on my profile and answer my questions given below...

My profile is as given below.

AOR 28th Jan 2020.
MEP 12th Feb 2020.
Biometrics enrolled 13th Feb 2020.

I didn't get any GU until today. After reading your comments on this forum, I, too, got curious and decided to raise a webform in order to get information about my application. So, I raised a webform on the 08th of June 2020. The response from the IRCC agent for my webform was as given below...

Eligibility: The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I applied GCMS notes on the same day after receiving the response for my webform to get in-depth knowledge of my application process so that i may take necessary steps if required. I have not received my GCMS notes until today.

I raised a webform again on the 29th of June 2020, and i got the following responce from the IRCC agent today.

Eligibility: The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the Eligibility Requirements under the class of immigration for which you have applied.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

It seems to me, from my latest webform response, that everything in my case has been passed and merely final decision/PPR email is pending.

But, i have two question.
Why did the officer mention in the last webform response that Your application is still being processed at the case processing centre in Ottawa, Ontario?
Is there something to be worried about?

I wish that all those who have applied for PR may get the golden email soon.
That's kind of the movement enlighting! From June 8th to 29th, your eligibility passed, so did your security. Congrats!

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
That's kind of the movement enlighting! From June 8th to 29th, your eligibility passed, so did your security. Congrats!
I've never seen administrative assistants requested for a CV though. While uncommon, they're are many cases where applicants are requested to submit a CV. Nothing to worry though.
Hopefully others with better knowledge can explain.
Which is your nominating province?
Nominated by Alberta. At least shows someone picked up my file being an outlander!

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
I am the same NOC PNP Alberta. What's your AOR?
Mine is Dec 27th, applying from Dubai.
AOR Dec 9th. I read in the forum sometimes this means almost nothing sometimes it means Security Screening, in which case it would take much much longer! Hope its not the case!

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Fsw draws are back.. Seems like Goodnews in terms of processing for outlanders. Let's hope for the best

sharonjoan

Sep 26, 2019
Hello,
PNP-Outlander.
AOR 22nd Jan 2020.
Eligibility-Passed.
Medical-5th Feb 2020 passed.
Biometrics-12th Feb 2020 completed.
1st Ghost Update - 10th April 2020.
Background check- your application is in progress.
2nd Ghost Update - 5th July 2020.
Background check- we are processing your background check.

GCMS NOTE 8th July 2020
Assesments
Eligibility-Passed
Security:Not Started
Criminality:Not Started

Reactions: Mike@2019

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do you think FSW draw will influence PPRs for outlanders?
Hopefully yes. But I think that it will be confirmed if they do not extend the travel restrictions past July 31st. At that point, there would not be a reason to delay issuing PPR anymore.