+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Applicant, But In Canada At Time of Passport Request

Harpreet8014

Jun 22, 2022
Thanks, Let me check if I missed out on anything. Appreciate your support Guri. Congratulations on getting the portal login and Good luck with your new life here in Canada. :)

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
@Harpreet8014 Thanks for the reply and inputs.
Just one small question, the webform is to be raised to the original VO (mine was NDVO, but then changed to RROC). So submission to NDVO for the confirming the details. Any inputs will be helpful )

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Submitted the webform to confirm the presence in Canada on 25th June.
Received a mail from IRCC, requesting the confirmation on the email address for PR portal request and re-confirm current presence in Canada.

andy4252

Nov 23, 2018
hi, is it mandatory to get an adddress proof for this process? i am in the same situation.
Submitted the webform to confirm the presence in Canada on 25th June.
Received a mail from IRCC, requesting the confirmation on the email address for PR portal request and re-confirm current presence in Canada.

andy4252

Nov 23, 2018
Got that - Thanks, Guri. It helps, one very quick thing - did you get the acknowledgment (automated reply) for the webform raised, on the same day (2nd May) or later? I didn't get the automated reply and I'm worried about my webform submission?

@Gurisandhu9999
Hi, did you receive any reply from them? I have just raised the webform today, want to know how long it would take.

Harpreet8014

Jun 22, 2022
Address proof is not mandated - I, voluntarily, uploaded my license snapshot that highlights my address.

Once the PR portal request is created, you shall hear back very soon with the PR portal credentials. Once you uploaded the photograph, it will take quite a few weeks to get it approved.

@Gurisandhu9999 did you get the photo approval yet? How many days does it take for the same?

andy4252

Nov 23, 2018
Address proof is not mandated - I, voluntarily, uploaded my license snapshot that highlights my address.

Once the PR portal request is created, you shall hear back very soon with the PR portal credentials. Once you uploaded the photograph, it will take quite a few weeks to get it approved.

@Gurisandhu9999 did you get the photo approval yet? How many days does it take for the same?
How long does IRCC take to respond to our webform?

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
No, just submitted the webform a month ago and still waiting for them to send us the next steps.
Hello,

I received a similar email today, can you please inform about the next steps you took after receiving the email and submitting the webform?
Please let me know.

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
I received a FINAL REQUEST NOTICE for the Family Sponsorship application. This is the second email I received after 40 days asking either to submit the passport or inform the Ottawa office if you are already in Canada for virtual landing.
I already provided the information 40 days ago when I received the first email. Not sure why they did not look into the first submitted webform.
Anybody in the same boat?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I received a FINAL REQUEST NOTICE for the Family Sponsorship application. This is the second email I received after 40 days asking either to submit the passport or inform the Ottawa office if you are already in Canada for virtual landing.
I already provided the information 40 days ago when I received the first email. Not sure why they did not look into the first submitted webform.
Anybody in the same boat?
Call IRCC, also ask your MP's office for assistance. (They won't do this for you but can 'ring the bell' so that IRCC gives you clear instructions with follow up - or at least they can try to)

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
I got PPR on Sep. 13th and submitted a webform the same day asking to do a virtual landing since I was already in Canada. I then submitted another webform on Sep. 19th, and then again on Oct. 19th. I also had my local MP contact IRCC but nothing came out of it.

It seems like it is taking forever for Ottowa to process webforms these days. Now I am thinking of going back to the country where I submitted my application (USA) and try to complete the requirements through the local VO that sent me the PPR (NY).

Has anyone else tried this? What happens if you leave Canada while waiting for the PR portal credentials?

mkoya

Oct 24, 2022
I'm in the same boat I posted a it on a new thread yesterday, and I just fond this one.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-for-visa-final-reminder-mailing-address.780305/

I received the first Ready for Visa email on Sept 13th and sent reply to the webform on the14th. Didnt get any emails back but a Ready for Visa Final reminder email...

Maybe you have to choose a specific option when sending out the webform? Anyone who got an email back remember what option you picked? I think I sent my as other as I though the ready for visa was kind of an specific option. Should I have sent it to Change or update your contact information instead?

My five days ends today and still have no reply back....I cant believe how difficult it is to send out a documents...

Waiting4OT

Oct 24, 2022
I responded on your thread. Basically since you are now in Canada, I believe you just need to wait to hear back from Ottowa to get credentials to do the virtual landing on the PR portal.