AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Med's Request
08-10-2019
Med's Done....
04-12-2019
Interview........
15-01-2020
Hi all - we’ve received the passport request email from our visa office. We informed them that I am currently in Canada with my husband, and asked if it would be preferable to them that we submit the required copies and photos to an office in Canada instead. They said if we are in Canada to kindly follow the special instructions at a link they provided, but the link just goes to general IRCC COVID/Immigration things and I can’t find any special instructions via that link.

Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, do you have some pointers? We’d like to do it right and do it quickly. Thanks for anything you’ve got.

texpat

Jun 6, 2020
App. Filed.......
20-08-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Med's Request
08-10-2019
Med's Done....
04-12-2019
Interview........
15-01-2020
Reply to them and tell them the link didn't go anywhere.
Yes, I did that. I’m hoping others here may have encountered this situation and be able to share their experience in case I do not find help from the visa office.

May 27, 2019
Hi @texpat - I am in the exact same situation as you. Could you please let me know what process did you after you received the passport request from your primary office. I would really appreciate your help.

jik

Nov 25, 2020
My case was similar. Outland dependent sponsoring application processed at NVDO but currently here in TRV. Got PPR on Nov 9 and have sent the passport to Ottawa received back the passports 24 November without any COPR and got a generic letter saying the local visa office will contact me. Wondering what should be my next course of action. Should I contact the local office? Will they send me COPR to my home address OR will they send it to my representative agent?

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
My case was similar. Outland dependent sponsoring application processed at NVDO but currently here in TRV. Got PPR on Nov 9 and have sent the passport to Ottawa received back the passports 24 November without any COPR and got a generic letter saying the local visa office will contact me. Wondering what should be my next course of action. Should I contact the local office? Will they send me COPR to my home address OR will they send it to my representative agent?
same situation

Devyani

Jun 18, 2018
Hi @texpat - I am in the exact same situation as you. Could you please let me know what process did you after you received the passport request from your primary office. I would really appreciate your help.
Hello ! I am in the same situation got ppr from NDVO but the applicant is in Canada . Where do we submit passport . We called ircc but they said to contact New Delhi visa office and they are not responding . We are running short of time . Can anyone plz tell me what needs to be done . Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello ! I am in the same situation got ppr from NDVO but the applicant is in Canada . Where do we submit passport . We called ircc but they said to contact New Delhi visa office and they are not responding . We are running short of time . Can anyone plz tell me what needs to be done . Thanks
Did your passport request letter include information on how to submit if you are in Canada? Most do.

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
SUBMIT it to ottawa

Reactions: Devyani

Devyani

Jun 18, 2018
Yes it says if you are in Canada then submit it to cpc Ottawa . However not sure if we should contact someone before doing it or just submit it to Ottawa .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes it says if you are in Canada then submit it to cpc Ottawa . However not sure if we should contact someone before doing it or just submit it to Ottawa .
Just follow the instructions. There have been many, many cases of people doing this, read through the forums.

Devyani

Jun 18, 2018
Just follow the instructions. There have been many, many cases of people doing this, read through the forums.
How do we get in touch with cpc Ottawa . We haven’t received any update from them . They have received the passport but haven’t replied to us , even the status on the system doesn’t show anything . Really worried need some assistance guys .