Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
xjaex250 said:
my wife called yesterday to book an appointment for re medical and they said they had a opening for April 11 or April 21, We did not want to wait so my wife is doing her medical today :).....keep you guys posted!!!!
Thanks...I will email Singapore....what did you said to them?

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
Re: Visa

Kbean said:
My wife sent in her passport this week after 3 weeks delayed due to system update with CIC. She had to sent it in by courier as IOM is no longer sending applicant's passport to Singapore. Did you get a letter from CIC requesting for to send in your spouse's passport six weeks after re-med?
Hello KBean,

Yeah, we got the letter to explain and we have to fill out appendix A, B, C. I got the information from IOM on re-medical request and update to CIC. Hopefully it will finalize soon. :))

Kbean

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st:18-06-2012 2nd:20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 15th, 2014, PP sent April 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 2nd, 2014, Decision Made May 5th, 2014
LANDED..........
Landed
mikeymyke said:
Kbean what's your relationship background? You seem to have your wife's PR processed in a rather quick timeline even she not get her PR yet.
We've known each other for 1.5 yrs when we got married. We keep in touch via Skype and I sent our Skype chat history to CIC monthly. I also went to visit her for 3 months last year and sent CIC photos of our travels and outings with her family, plus receipts of our hotel bookings and boarding passes.

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
loveoflife said:
Congratulations,
Yes, it means you passed the interview and they ask you to do re-medical examination,
Hope passport request will be sent soon
Thanks for the quick reply also answer to my question... Good luck on your application

loveoflife

Dec 23, 2013
xjaex250 said:
Thanks for the quick reply also answer to my question... Good luck on your application
Well, it's my pleasure, I'm happy to hear good news from your guys too, even I don't know why lol ;D
Anyway, thanks for your information sharing,

I also sent an email to Singapore yesterday regarding my application process with hope that they will answer within 1 hour like your,
but nooooo :'(

QPH

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
hehe....I did send the email...and I did receive the request for re-med...thanks guys....

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
QPH said:
hehe....I did send the email...and I did receive the request for re-med...thanks guys....

Haha nice bro you own me dinners lol.. Steak I perfer.. I'm glad everything work out for you good luck my friend..... also QP..... (GUYS) is plural by the way, I'm the one you were talking too... Jk... Keep me posted

M

mikeymyke

Kbean said:
We've known each other for 1.5 yrs when we got married. We keep in touch via Skype and I sent our Skype chat history to CIC monthly. I also went to visit her for 3 months last year and sent CIC photos of our travels and outings with her family, plus receipts of our hotel bookings and boarding passes.
Any red flags?

QPH

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Maybe in a few more weeks, we will have to email them again to remind them about sending the passport... ;D

Kbean

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st:18-06-2012 2nd:20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 15th, 2014, PP sent April 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 2nd, 2014, Decision Made May 5th, 2014
LANDED..........
Landed
mikeymyke said:
Any red flags?
The only red flag that I know of is we didn't have the traditional engagement ceremony. But I do know it's quite common for local couples to skip the engagement ceremony altogether.

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
QPH said:
Maybe in a few more weeks, we will have to email them again to remind them about sending the passport... ;D
My wife is in Saigon right now this second doing her medical :)... Get your wife to get hers done quick, is take time to book appointment.. When she called they said they were really busy lately

M

mikeymyke

Kbean said:
The only red flag that I know of is we didn't have the traditional engagement ceremony. But I do know it's quite common for local couples to skip the engagement ceremony altogether.
That was kinda our "red flag" too. Well I explained that we didn't have one, because I was the one who proposed, and I'm not too familiar with Vietnamese engagement parties, and didn't know you could have one. All I did was invite her family to a restaurant in the evening to announce our engagement. But yes you're right it's not a big deal because many couples skip it.

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
loveoflife said:
Well, it's my pleasure, I'm happy to hear good news from your guys too, even I don't know why lol ;D
Anyway, thanks for your information sharing,

I also sent an email to Singapore yesterday regarding my application process with hope that they will answer within 1 hour like your,
but nooooo :'(

Thanks for the 'Congrats' for some reason it made me feel a sign of relief lol. The whole process, then interview then wait for remed/Visa ext.. was traumatizing in it self also then wait for the answer lol, As of now at the end of the day i know the wait is almost over :-* :'( it has been over 3 years for me and my wife . 'Good News' maybe because you are going through the same experience as me and everyone in this forum lol . This might help

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a

· permanent resident (immigration) or

· temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
my wife is at the medical place right now and said its super busy, she has been there since 10am vn time. Also one of the employes said to my wife they are so busy lately they had to tell people they had to wait until 'MAY' and send some people home :eek:, ....keep u posted