Med's Done....
2nd medical request July 15, 2014
Interview........
Interview date has not been given yet.
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014, return October 14, 2014
eternalworld said:
Hello everyone

I received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on July 24, 2013.
In the letter said the application was received.

On the Ecas status

Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made Application Received

I didn't receive anything after that.

Does anyone know what month is Singapore VO working on right now?

How many month does it takes for sponsorship? can any experienced sponsor help me reply :)

30 month timeline seems to be the norm now for Singapore. It was updated not too long ago.

I have the same timeline as yourself. It's definitely put undue stress on a lot of family.
As I say in my earlier post, the wait time needs to be shorten. Any federal members of parliment looking for votes. I am all ears!!! :D

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
eternalworld said:
Hello everyone

I received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on July 24, 2013.
In the letter said the application was received.

On the Ecas status

Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made Application Received

I didn't receive anything after that.
Does anyone know what month is Singapore VO working on right now?

How many month does it takes for sponsorship? can any experienced sponsor help me reply :)
Hi eternalworld,

The average timeline is around 12 to 20 months if the application is no problem/ interview?

Take a look the Singapore timeline excel : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnZilfOAxK_YdHF4QkxOMG5DLU5ja2FQSnMxRmVsSUE#gid=0?

I hope this help. Good Luck!!

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
No interview(not even a single letter about it)
Passport Req..
May 27 2014 /Submitted July16/ Status: "Decision Made" August 28 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
19-10-2014 [color=green]Completed[/color]
Thank You Bold9900

thank you so much :eek: this is awesome work. this would help me and my wife go on longer, and hopefully that would help her stay calm. :)

M

mikeymyke

I've seen a few people on this forum get their PRs in 6-8 months after application filed, but their relationship background was very strong (live together for 3 years, travelled many countries together, etc). My wife looked at some Vietnamese forums related to sponsoring Vietnamese spouses, and she told me lots of them require interview because their relationship background was weak, and the ones who have interview waived normally have 12 months processing before PR.

Now I can see why Singapore VO has such long processing times, I read somewhere on CIC that says the #1 type of applications going to Singapore VO by volume, are Family Class applications from Vietnam. And seeing as how there are so many interview requests for Vietnam, it's obviously a high marriage fraud country, hence the longer times.

You guys should not panic, Singapore VO has the 2nd longest processing time in the world, but that processing time can be shortened significantly if you put together a solid application package, no missing documents, paying the landing fee right away, sending in your criminal records with the application (too many people send them after the PR application is sent rather than before), and ensuring your relationship doesn't have many red flags.

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
No interview(not even a single letter about it)
Passport Req..
May 27 2014 /Submitted July16/ Status: "Decision Made" August 28 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
19-10-2014 [color=green]Completed[/color]
I visited my wife on August 2013 for her birthday :). She was very happy that I did, but later she thinking of the money that I have to spend for traveling to see her...that also made her feel bad. Traveling is not cheap when you have to visit both side of the family. :D

Ontario2014

Feb 27, 2014
Visa

Hello KBean,

Our wife got almost same time for re-medical. Last week I email Singapore; they reply that they are still waiting for Re-medical assessment. Have you heard anything or update on your wife visa status? Thanks ...

thanh245

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Request
March 24-2014
Med's Done....
April 4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st,2014-sent may 9.Decision made June 12
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
Re: Visa

Ontario2014 said:
Hello KBean,

Our wife got almost same time for re-medical. Last week I email Singapore; they reply that they are still waiting for Re-medical assessment. Have you heard anything or update on your wife visa status? Thanks ...
could you please tell me the email address that you sent to inquire about your application? thanks

upatel

Sep 12, 2013
Give your precious vote to Modi!
NAMO NAMO NAMO NAMO NAMO!
Give your precious vote to one party so that one party get majority and govern India!
We want good governance in India!

Kbean

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st:18-06-2012 2nd:20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 15th, 2014, PP sent April 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 2nd, 2014, Decision Made May 5th, 2014
LANDED..........
Landed
Re: Visa

Ontario2014 said:
Hello KBean,

My wife sent in her passport this week after 3 weeks delayed due to system update with CIC. She had to sent it in by courier as IOM is no longer sending applicant's passport to Singapore. Did you get a letter from CIC requesting for to send in your spouse's passport six weeks after re-med?

M

mikeymyke

Kbean what's your relationship background? You seem to have your wife's PR processed in a rather quick timeline even she not get her PR yet.

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
Hi guys i just email Singapore on my application and 1 hour later I got an email back saying this? But it says nothing about being approved? hope you get yours soon QP, maybe try emailing them like I did? ....I emailed them and i have a felling if i did not who knows...
Thanks in advance

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Within thirty (30) days of the date of this email, a medical examination must be completed by you. Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

You are required to submit : Four (4) passport-sized photos, taken within the past 3 months, of yourself and each of your accompanying family members. On the back of only one photo of each person, write the person's name and date of birth. Please do not staple the photos. The photos must meet the specifications available on the CIC Web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
just realize they attached this too, what do this exactly mean? pass? thanks

Medical Examination Instructions

PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

loveoflife

Dec 23, 2013
xjaex250 said:
Hi guys i just email Singapore on my application and 1 hour later I got an email back saying this? But it says nothing about being approved? hope you got yours QP good luck my friend....I emailed them and i have a felling if i did not who knows...
Thanks in advance

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Within thirty (30) days of the date of this email, a medical examination must be completed by you. Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

You are required to submit : Four (4) passport-sized photos, taken within the past 3 months, of yourself and each of your accompanying family members. On the back of only one photo of each person, write the person's name and date of birth. Please do not staple the photos. The photos must meet the specifications available on the CIC Web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Congratulations,
Yes, it means you passed the interview and they ask you to do re-medical examination,
Hope passport request will be sent soon

xjaex250

Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 9 2014
Interview........
March 3 2014
my wife called yesterday to book an appointment for re medical and they said they had a opening for April 11 or April 21, We did not want to wait so my wife is doing her medical today :).....keep you guys posted!!!!