+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down" - FBI Check

Klemb

Nov 10, 2019
Hi @Aman Boparai
Please am also in the same situation.

After sending the ADR via CSE, and acknowledgement email received. The status for "Review of additional documents" changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided", but the status of the ADR placeholders did not change, it still reads "replacement need, upload file"

My question: Since am unable to upload the ADR in my placeholder, do I still need to click "next" at the bottom right of the page, which leads me to the "PR documents checklist" and my signature.

shakeadn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013 remedical -- 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
Just click on "next" on bottom of the page once you have uploaded the new file. It will ask you to electronically sign and submit.

leo.rpa

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was given an extension to upload my FBI background check as it takes a while to come through. When it arrived, I was given until the 3rd of July to upload this alongside a New Zealand and Australian police check as well. The NZ and Aus ones uploaded fine, but when I tried uploading my FBI check, I keep getting an error

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code: (changes every time) (2019-06-28 15:09:09)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This is literally the last document I need to submit and I can't for the life of me upload it and its due in a few days. I have tried different browsers and deleted cookies and history but this is still happening. I had filled out an IRCC web form over a week ago to let them know about this error but they just sent me an automated message of things I have already tried. I filled out 2 IRCC web forms again last week (6 days ago). 1 was to let them know I am still having this problem and the other was to upload addition documents. I provided screenshots with both and all information needed but I haven't had any reply yet which is worrying me.

Has anyone had this problem and managed to resolve it? I just need to upload ONE more document and this happens...

Thank you very much!

Do you have any update about how CIC fixed this issue for you? Thank you