+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down" - FBI Check

WillK

Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was given an extension to upload my FBI background check as it takes a while to come through. When it arrived, I was given until the 3rd of July to upload this alongside a New Zealand and Australian police check as well. The NZ and Aus ones uploaded fine, but when I tried uploading my FBI check, I keep getting an error

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code: (changes every time) (2019-06-28 15:09:09)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This is literally the last document I need to submit and I can't for the life of me upload it and its due in a few days. I have tried different browsers and deleted cookies and history but this is still happening. I had filled out an IRCC web form over a week ago to let them know about this error but they just sent me an automated message of things I have already tried. I filled out 2 IRCC web forms again last week (6 days ago). 1 was to let them know I am still having this problem and the other was to upload addition documents. I provided screenshots with both and all information needed but I haven't had any reply yet which is worrying me.

Has anyone had this problem and managed to resolve it? I just need to upload ONE more document and this happens...

Thank you very much!

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Same here, I need to upload my RCMP criminal record check. Tried using different computers and network but no luck

Ashawn

Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys, I have the same problem too. I was just going to click on the "next" button to submit my additional document when I got the " Our online services are currently down" I also sent an email through the report a technical error with attachment. Cleared my cache, used different computers, different browsers but all failed. it's been the 6 days since I was going to submit my document. Did you receive any updates on how to go about this issue? I haven't received any reply from email sent.

WillK

Jun 28, 2019
Hey everyone just an update! I ended up attaching my documents to an IRCC web form to provide my additional documents. I took screenshots as well and they uploaded the documents on their end. If you send the documents explaining the error on the website, then they should upload it all from their end without declining your application!

Good luck all!

WillK

Jun 28, 2019
That's great, how did you attached your documents to an IRCC web form?
if you google "IRCC webform" and fill one out through the website, you click "tell us more". It will ask you a couple questions, then it will take you to the webform page.

Under enquiry, I put down either technical difficulties or IEC (as that was what I was applying for) I can't remember, but I am sure either way, the documents will be redirected to the right department.

Once you fill out the form, at the bottom it will say add additional documents on the next page. When you do that, submit it and you just wait from there. I got an email back a week later saying my application had been updated!

If you need anything else please let me know :)

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

I was given an extension to upload my FBI background check as it takes a while to come through. When it arrived, I was given until the 3rd of July to upload this alongside a New Zealand and Australian police check as well. The NZ and Aus ones uploaded fine, but when I tried uploading my FBI check, I keep getting an error

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code: (changes every time) (2019-06-28 15:09:09)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This is literally the last document I need to submit and I can't for the life of me upload it and its due in a few days. I have tried different browsers and deleted cookies and history but this is still happening. I had filled out an IRCC web form over a week ago to let them know about this error but they just sent me an automated message of things I have already tried. I filled out 2 IRCC web forms again last week (6 days ago). 1 was to let them know I am still having this problem and the other was to upload addition documents. I provided screenshots with both and all information needed but I haven't had any reply yet which is worrying me.

Has anyone had this problem and managed to resolve it? I just need to upload ONE more document and this happens...

Thank you very much!
I am in exactly same situation. Don't know what to do.