+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa VO candidates waiting for final review by officer.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It is Normal. Happening with me as well and happens every once in a while. It is related to the website traffic and maintenance.
True. Also worth trying a different browser or private mode, sometimes that's a minor issue (that goes away in a few hours).

But yes, maintenance happens, usually on tuesdays, and sometimes they have issues just like everything else.

Reactions: dreamcold

pkmtemp

Dec 22, 2022
Ottawa VO
Outland Online App Sub: May 14th 2022
Medical Passed: Aug 28th 2022
Eligibility is in progress - Sept 13th 2022
Last GU - Dec 8th 2022.

Reactions: dreamcold

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
True. Also worth trying a different browser or private mode, sometimes that's a minor issue (that goes away in a few hours).

But yes, maintenance happens, usually on tuesdays, and sometimes they have issues just like everything else.
Tried both without luck.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
I hear ya. Between, are you able to log in to GC key now?.
Nope! The site is probably under maintenance. Could you do me a favour? I have heard alot about this F12 trick. Can you please open your profile on the tracker and press F12(option+command+I on mac) followed by Network>Fetch/XHR>applications.json>response. What do you see there? What does your status correspond to ?
if this is legit it might help us. Thank you.

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Nope! The site is probably under maintenance. Could you do me a favour? I have heard alot about this F12 trick. Can you please open your profile on the tracker and press F12(option+command+I on mac) followed by Network>Fetch/XHR>applications.json>response. What do you see there? What does your status correspond to ?
It says your "permanent residence application status:-closed- " ,
"we have approved your Application to become a permanent resident of canada" and also i can see lots of information that is usually seen on tracker after the file is approved but there is no real update on tracker as of now. I am assuming It could be pre- programmed response command which will be initiated once they update file status to closed.

Last edited:

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
It says your "permanent residence application status:-closed- " ,
"we have approved your Application to become a permanent resident of canada" and also i can see lots of information that is usually seen on tracker after the file is approved but there is no real update on tracker as of now. I am assuming It could be pre- programmed response command which will be initiated once they update file status to closed.
Yup its probably nothing then. Thank you so much for looking into it.

Reactions: Harry_12378

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
It says it is approved and all. Same as the OP mentioned.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
During sponsorship there will be long periods were there aren’t any updates. If people applied mid 2022 they are still far from the 1 year target.

Reactions: Harry_12378

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Are you able to log in to GC key today?. I still can't.