+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa to Mexico transferred cases (FSW)

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi guys i got my COPR and visa already, i applied under Skilled Worker with arrange employment, on my COPR section it says SW1, what does it mean?

rakommineni

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----CPP-Ottawa--Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2013 medicals with spouse's dob and pcc
AOR Received.
1st:26-06-2011, 2nd:24-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
15-04-2013-Mexico
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
My passport dispatched from Mexico with visa.

rakommineni

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-04-2013-Mexico
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
LAKEWOOD said:
Hi guys i got my COPR and visa already, i applied under Skilled Worker with arrange employment, on my COPR section it says SW1, what does it mean?
Hi Lakewood,

As per my knowledge, SW1 - Skilled Worker Category 1

myradiomax

Oct 9, 2013
This is getting pretty frustrating... still no PPR til now... :(
I order GCMS (November 15) and it's showing it's doing some background check. everything else is showing Passed.

I wonder how much longer this is going to take...!! :mad:

Sigh... :'(

Hey rakommineni... Congratulations.. your visa issuance went pretty quick eh... good for you :) Please share your experience with us after landing... Take care!

rakommineni

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-04-2013-Mexico
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Hi All,

Finally, we landed on this Statuary.Pretty simple they did not ask much just Employment confirmation letter or Bank statement.I gave my Employment confirmation letter only.Did not give both since my lawyer suggested either one of that.
Here is my experience to share with you guys.

We reached at Rainbow-bridge around 7am.We park our car some where at Stanly Road.From there by walk,we cross the Canada border(Better to have some coins per each person you need to drop Canada-50cents to go to US border).
1) Once we reach US border they ask us,do you have the US visa, We said that we do not have US visa and came for PR Landing.
2) They took our passports for verification and gave us a letter as marked ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL since we do not have US visa.
3) The US officer just asked at my wife, what is your date of birth? she just simple replied.
4) They returned our passports with ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL letter.
5) We took all the passports and that letter come back to Canada border, at Canada border a officer is there.He took the passports,CPR and ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL letter.Verified and returned all with a yellow slip.but not ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL not required any more. Said that go little bit further and meet the officer whoever is there.

6)This is a kind of completed immigration section, I told them came for PR landing,I gave them passports,CPR and yellow slip.
7 A officer asked me that do you have Employer confirmation letter or Bank statement, gave a Employer confirmation letter.
And also a photo id card gave them my driving license.
8 ) She verified all said that a officer will come check and do the process, please be seated.
9) After 40 mins they called us took some signature on CPR and gave a copy to us
10) You become a PR holder now.They asked do you have any goods to go to I said do not have anything then no need to customs.
11) Returned the passports a CPR copy which stamped and signature by officer.
12) The PR card will be get in 2 months.

Thanks
rakommineni.

myradiomax

Oct 9, 2013
PPR !!!! FINALLY!!! :D

Actually, I was supposed to have received my PPR on November 25 but in a weird twist of fate, they sent it to a different email address!!!! Thankfully I sent them an email yesterday asking for an update on my application and VOILA! today they told me that they already sent PPR Nov 25 and only gave me 15 days to comply... In any case, still pretty ecstatic about this PPR!!! FINAAAAALLLYYYY!...

Will be sending PP today itself... Hope it comes back before Christmas :) ;)

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
myradiomax said:

Actually, I was supposed to have received my PPR on November 25 but in a weird twist of fate, they sent it to a different email address!!!! Thankfully I sent them an email yesterday asking for an update on my application and VOILA! today they told me that they already sent PPR Nov 25 and only gave me 15 days to comply... In any case, still pretty ecstatic about this PPR!!! FINAAAAALLLYYYY!...

Congrats...is it possible for them to make that mistake? Can you also share timelines, please?

myradiomax

Oct 9, 2013
JJ-C said:
Congrats...is it possible for them to make that mistake? Can you also share timelines, please?
I was surprised too. I only had one email ID on their file and we've always corresponded through that email. And PPR was somehow sent to a different email address (my spouse's old work email overseas and misspelled) I don't know how it's possible as we never corresponded with them using that email and it's already inactive coz he's already here in Canada... that's why I said weird twist of fate or just my luck! but yes all that just happened to me...

Timeline:
Feb 11, 2011 - Initial application submission
July 24 - Medical received
July 31 - Medicals done
September 23 - Courier sent to Mexico for additional documents
ECAS was showing "... we started processing on November 8, 2013."
November 25 / December 12 - PPR

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
Congratulations!

btw what is the yellow slip?????

rakommineni said:
Hi All,

Finally, we landed on this Statuary.Pretty simple they did not ask much just Employment confirmation letter or Bank statement.I gave my Employment confirmation letter only.Did not give both since my lawyer suggested either one of that.
Here is my experience to share with you guys.

We reached at Rainbow-bridge around 7am.We park our car some where at Stanly Road.From there by walk,we cross the Canada border(Better to have some coins per each person you need to drop Canada-50cents to go to US border).
1) Once we reach US border they ask us,do you have the US visa, We said that we do not have US visa and came for PR Landing.
2) They took our passports for verification and gave us a letter as marked ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL since we do not have US visa.
3) The US officer just asked at my wife, what is your date of birth? she just simple replied.
4) They returned our passports with ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL letter.
5) We took all the passports and that letter come back to Canada border, at Canada border a officer is there.He took the passports,CPR and ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL letter.Verified and returned all with a yellow slip.but not ADMINISTRATIVE REFUSAL not required any more. Said that go little bit further and meet the officer whoever is there.

6)This is a kind of completed immigration section, I told them came for PR landing,I gave them passports,CPR and yellow slip.
7 A officer asked me that do you have Employer confirmation letter or Bank statement, gave a Employer confirmation letter.
And also a photo id card gave them my driving license.
8 ) She verified all said that a officer will come check and do the process, please be seated.
9) After 40 mins they called us took some signature on CPR and gave a copy to us
10) You become a PR holder now.They asked do you have any goods to go to I said do not have anything then no need to customs.
11) Returned the passports a CPR copy which stamped and signature by officer.
12) The PR card will be get in 2 months.

Thanks
rakommineni.

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
hello guys!

Now I have a new SIN and OHIP will be effective sometime in Feb.
Still awaiting the PR card...

So, how many of us, here are still waiting for PPR or COPR?
4-5 of us have landed so far I guess?
Christmas season.... I guess processing would be slowed down a bit...????

Good Luck to all! Great new in New Year for sure!

Mercaribe

Dec 13, 2013
Ottawa to Mexico transferred cases (FSW)

Hi there,

I' am a little frustrated by now with the waiting, finally today Ottawa visa office communicate with me just to tell me that my application is been forwarded to Mexico, what is next?
Why ? I assume for what I have seen that this mean moving forward, but could someone tell me something that could give me ease ...thanks

Worth2wait

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
myradiomax said:

Congratulations!!! Yah, that's weird that they sent it to a different email. And what about your e-case, was it showing 'desition made' or 'in process'?

myradiomax

Oct 9, 2013
Worth2wait said:
Congratulations!!! Yah, that's weird that they sent it to a different email. And what about your e-case, was it showing 'desition made' or 'in process'?
Thank you... I know right? it was weird...
Anyway, my ecas is still showing 'in process' right now. my passport is supposed to arrive there today, so we'll see in a few days. It did say it'll take them 1-2 weeks for visa stamping and return of passport. so yeah...

myradiomax

Oct 9, 2013
Mercaribe said:
Hi there,

I' am a little frustrated by now with the waiting, finally today Ottawa visa office communicate with me just to tell me that my application is been forwarded to Mexico, what is next?
Why ? I assume for what I have seen that this mean moving forward, but could someone tell me something that could give me ease ...thanks
Can you share us your timelines?

Mercaribe

Dec 13, 2013
application receive by CIC Sydney: Dec 28, 2012
Application Forwarded to Ottawa: Feb 14, 2013
Application Forwarded to Mexico: Dec 13, 2013