File Transfer...
8-Feb-2010
Interview........
10-Aug-2010
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Hi all...looking to start a thread for for sharing timelines of applications transferred to the local office in Ottawa.

Anyone on here...? :D

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi;

I am in Ottawa too and my timeline is in my signature.

sengabo

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also from Ottawa.Please check my timeline in the signature.
I have been waiting for any updates since mid-March 2015 when my file was transferred to the local office.
Best of luck to all of you !

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am also Ottawa applicant, my timeline is :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on September, 2012.

We sent you a notice on April, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 20, 2014 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on October, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on April, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Last week I called cic to find out next, they said that "review is done in st. clare office your file is in Ottawa office to schedule Oath "

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from Ottawa too. My timeline is in my signature. However, for some reason, my file is still stuck in Sydney. :-X :-X

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ottawans;

Is there anyone getting test invitation soon?

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Lawabiden for your test invite, our timelines are almost close.
Hopefully everyone gets his test soon.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
one of my friend applied 13 of November got the test letter yesterday for 11 of June. ottawa is moooooooving fast ;)

readytofly

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 29th, 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar. 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep. 27th, 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 14th, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 3rd, 2012
Passport Req..
May 7th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 9th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012
om saif said:
hi guys,
one of my friend applied 13 of November got the test letter yesterday for 11 of June. ottawa is moooooooving fast ;)
That is great news. Do you know by any chance if the ECAS is updated too?

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
I am from Ottawa. Application recd by CIC Feb 26 2015, AOR Mar 20 2015.
No updates since as per eCAS.
Don't see anybody here (from Ottawa that is) with similar timelines.

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
hi guys,
Hi Om saif,

Do you know when was your friend's application transferred to Ottawa?

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
Congratulation Lawabiden for your test invite, our timelines are almost close.
Hopefully everyone gets his test soon.
Messi and Readytofly,

We are on the same timeline from what I see in the spreadsheet, so hopefully we'll be getting invites for the test soon. Per my observation based on September/October applications it sounds like we should get invites end of June/early July. Fingers crossed everything is going to be ok.

p.s. I tried calling cic help center to see if a test invite has been sent out, but the lady just said that unless it's been 24 months since application submission they can't help me

OrangeCup.