Ottawa Ceremony in July 2015?

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maysee said:
Hello All,

We gave test on 25 june ( family application) , and the status changed to decision made the next day. and yesterday I saw another line added that they sent me a letter for oath , strangely my wife's status also change to decision made on the same day as mine but no line added to her ecas.
I am wondering if cic sent oath letter to myself only , wat about the rest of the family??

waiting for the lettters it said that they were sent out on 8th july
Congratulations.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Hi Tamara_,

In your case, did you get rescheduled or did they ask for more info ? Shouldn't you have also heard about Oath by now ?

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Hi Tamara_,

In your case, did you get rescheduled or did they ask for more info ? Shouldn't you have also heard about Oath by now ?
Hi us2yow,

No, I didn't get rescheduled neither they asked me for more info. My status has been in process since I did my test. Nothing new happened to my application since the test (April 30). I am still waiting.

iheartca

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-03-2004
maysee said:
Hello All,

We gave test on 25 june ( family application) , and the status changed to decision made the next day. and yesterday I saw another line added that they sent me a letter for oath , strangely my wife's status also change to decision made on the same day as mine but no line added to her ecas.
I am wondering if cic sent oath letter to myself only , wat about the rest of the family??

waiting for the lettters it said that they were sent out on 8th july

I've heard of people saying that a couple might be viewed as individual applicants because they're both adults. Good luck!

maysee

Dec 9, 2014
u mean to say couple or family applications are treated like 2 individual applications.

thanks@ tamara

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally!
We sent you a notice on July 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Decision made never changed!

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawabiden said:
Finally!
We sent you a notice on July 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Decision made never changed!
Congratulations. ;)

good2011

Jan 5, 2015
Hi folks,

Does anyone know how long it will last for an oath ceremony? I was informed to attend at 8:45 am and would like to know when it will be done?

Thanks.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
maysee,

Did you have oath today ? You said July 22nd...but I don't see Ottawa listed here for July 22 nd ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

maysee

Dec 9, 2014
Hello All,

Its been 10 months journey ended today ......here is my time line
29 th sept 2014 application recieved
3rd december AOR letter dated
7th Jan 2015 in Process
14th jan transfered to local office
25th jun test
22 july oath.... family application ... local office ottawa

I Thank all the people on this forum . this forum is very informative and helpful at times. Once again Thanks and I wish all of you the very best and good Luck ........... Salute

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
congrats maysee,

Clearly this link does not list the dates for Ottawa. Maybe the webmaster didn't update....that's odd

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

It had July 20/ 21 details until yest but nothing as of today...