+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Ceremony in July 2015?

iheartca

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-03-2004
I did my test in June, and still waiting for the oath. On CIC website there's no ceremony in July in Ottawa.

For those who took their tests in June or May, are you guys still waiting?

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we should wait more! The officer told me 4-6 weeks but what I see on the CIC website there is no ceremony scheduled in July for Ottawa!

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, not all ceremonies are shown on website.

Second, they update the ones on the website weekly so you might want to keep checking

iheartca

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-03-2004
lawabiden said:
I think we should wait more! The officer told me 4-6 weeks but what I see on the CIC website there is no ceremony scheduled in July for Ottawa!

I checked last night, and they changed my status to Decision Made!
Best of Luck!

iheartca

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-03-2004
cedarjet said:
First, not all ceremonies are shown on website.

Second, they update the ones on the website weekly so you might want to keep checking

They just changed my status to Decision Made!
Best of luck!

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
lawabiden said:
Yes there WAS one for Ottawa...but it was in Gatineau and was already done on July 1. Most ceremonies reflected are July 1 ceremonies. Except in some cases more dates are shown (posted earlier) and in some cases there are August dates already posted..

I am guessing Ottawa still is dealing with borrowing Cit Judges from elsewhere..so likely they have to see when someone somewhere else is freedup up to come down here ? Which is frustrating...

Not sure if they have appointed a new CJ for Ottawa because it is a slow process...hey...maybe they decided they can manage with borrowing someone to come down ? who knows...

You will see there is no one on here yet for Ottawa...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/commission/cit-judges.asp

good2011

Jan 5, 2015
us2yow said:
Yes there WAS one for Ottawa...but it was in Gatineau and was already done on July 1. Most ceremonies reflected are July 1 ceremonies. Except in some cases more dates are shown (posted earlier) and in some cases there are August dates already posted..

I am guessing Ottawa still is dealing with borrowing Cit Judges from elsewhere..so likely they have to see when someone somewhere else is freedup up to come down here ? Which is frustrating...

Not sure if they have appointed a new CJ for Ottawa because it is a slow process...hey...maybe they decided they can manage with borrowing someone to come down ? who knows...

You will see there is no one on here yet for Ottawa...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/commission/cit-judges.asp
I took the exam on June 3rd and got "Decision Made" on June 11th, but since then I hear nothing from them about the oath ceremony.....
Ottawa is REALLY SLOW!!!

iheartca

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-03-2004
I got my Oath letter today. Only took 2 weeks after the exam.
Well considered that I applied 2 years ago, I was surprised lol

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iheartca said:
Congratulations

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iheartca said:
Congrads! when is your oath??

maysee

Dec 9, 2014
Hello All,

We gave test on 25 june ( family application) , and the status changed to decision made the next day. and yesterday I saw another line added that they sent me a letter for oath , strangely my wife's status also change to decision made on the same day as mine but no line added to her ecas.
I am wondering if cic sent oath letter to myself only , wat about the rest of the family??

waiting for the lettters it said that they were sent out on 8th july