+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Application approved in CIC Account!!! , Waiting for COPR.
CEC Inland with dependents

Timeline:
AOR - April 3
Medical Expired - May 6
BIL - June 2
Biometrics Provided - Oct 1
Criminality Passed - Dec 8
Remedical Request - Dec 8
Remedical Done - Dec 9
Medical Passed - Dec 22
File Approved - Jan 4 (GCMS Notes)
Approved in CIC Account - Jan 29

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020

Timeline:
AOR - April 3
Medical Expired - May 6
BIL - June 2
Remedical Done - Dec 9
Medical Passed - Dec 22
Congrats! What Stream is your application?

Delilah

Jan 29, 2021

Timeline:
AOR - April 3
Medical Expired - May 6
BIL - June 2
Remedical Done - Dec 9
Medical Passed - Dec 22
Congratulations please what’s your VO?

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020

Timeline:
AOR - April 3
Medical Expired - May 6
BIL - June 2
Remedical Done - Dec 9
Medical Passed - Dec 22
This feels like a win for everyone. Big big congrats!!
More to come by God's grace

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
AOR Nov 04. Case transferred here in Jan after passing eligibility. Looks like I'm in for a long wait. Sigh.

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Guys we should send email to Immigration minister, I sent last friday. Maybe if he opens his laptop on monday and receives 20-30 emails saying the same thing. He might be forced to ask what is happening.
Email of Immigration Minister : minister@cic.gc.ca

If we don't put pressure on CIC we could be waiting another 6-8 months, looking at the way they are picking files.

I wrote the letter as well. Sharing my template here:

---

Dear Minister Mendicino,

My name is [NAME]. I’m writing to you as an Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker) applicant for Permanent Residence here in Canada. My family and I have been residing in [CITY] on a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). I was invited to work for [ACTIVITY]. During that initial period, we decided to stay in Canada for the long term and applied for a Permanent Residence to secure our status in the country.

However, our experience with CIC has let us down, and I want to shed some light on the current situation with the applicants like me who’ve submitted their applications from Jan-Mar 2020. We’ve been patiently waiting for the immigration officers to go through our applications, but it’s been silent for more than nine months now. We haven’t received an update of any sort either. However, we’ve got to see applicants from July to September get their files processed while we continue to stay in the immigration limbo. With everything that has been going on worldwide, we’re stressed due to our temporary status. [SITUATION] and our TRV will expire this Summer. We, of course, would like to get a response before the due date. That way, we could prepare ourselves for a possible departure if our application would be refused or not processed at that time.

Thank you for your understanding and the work you do.

Sincerely,
[NAME]

---

Change things here and there of course. Cheers, I hope this helps.
Hi,

you are right brother, let's first email the visa office chair, any idea what is the email address of ottawa visa office,

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Writing is important but for the love of god please don't use a template. Imagine the minister waking up to 30 nearly dentical emails, that's the fastest way to have someone ignore you, that's also why these thousands of identical tweets on twitter trying to bring attention to Outland and Expired CoPR applicants wren't getting any traction.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
It seems like CPC Ottawa is a black hole for FSW-O applications. Frightening to see lots of people waiting for more than one year with Security not even initiated. I haven't seen any CoPR for FSW-O Indian applicants since November 2019! Please correct me if I'm wrong.

wildwind123

Oct 18, 2020
It seems like CPC Ottawa is a black hole for FSW-O applications. Frightening to see lots of people waiting for more than one year with Security not even initiated. I haven't seen any CoPR for FSW-O Indian applicants since November 2019! Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right Ottawa VO is a black hole for FSW-O applicants.

Reactions: Dagongdi