+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Femcold

May 28, 2020
Have you tried calling IRCC and talking to the agent in person? Can you email CPC-Ottawa separately on their email?
I tried calling them but always answered by a pre-recorded response and the bot reads the info on the IRCC website..Sent countless mails too but replied with a generic name

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I tried calling them but always answered by a pre-recorded response and the bot reads the info on the IRCC website..Sent countless mails too but replied with a generic name
You mean the point at which the bot reads out your application status after you punch in your application number? Well, you need to wait for it to stop reading the info and then it will give you an option to press 0 to speak to an agent. That's right after the bot reads the things you see in your mycic portal.

Femcold

May 28, 2020
You mean the point at which the bot reads out your application status after you punch in your application number? Well, you need to wait for it to stop reading the info and then it will give you an option to press 0 to speak to an agent. That's right after the bot reads the things you see in your mycic portal.
Thanks a lot but am sure I waited and it redirected me back to the other options...Would try again

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Also, I don't get it. The Montreal VO thread has like 450+ pages. Ottawa is an older office, so why is this thread less active? Are relatively fewer cases processed here?
Yeah even I wonder that, Ottawa and NDVO are big offices, but they don't have proper threads which are in one place and active

Femcold

May 28, 2020
Please can you help me with the number and process of calling IRCC as my Skype was blocked after trying to call them several times and the number was always busy..Am an Outland applicant..Thanks

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Please can you help me with the number and process of calling IRCC as my Skype was blocked after trying to call them several times and the number was always busy..Am an Outland applicant..Thanks
Hi! I call from my cellphone because I am inside Canada. If you are Outland, people generally recommend using the TextNow app. I don't know much about it though, maybe someone who is an outlander can help.