+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
*ITS MINE*!!!! *ITS MINE*!!!!

Alhamdolillah!!!!

AOR- 1st April 2019
MEP - 14th May
BIL- 17th May
1st ghost- 10th June(Eligibility Met)
2nd ghost- 22nd Aug
Ready for visa- 23rd Aug
Applicants- 1+2
FSW-O - India
2 of the dependants had their TRV getting expired on 22nd aug’19. File approved the same day! Seems more than just coincidence!

PA NOC-3112 (Doctor- Self employed)
Limited documents to prove- no reference letters provided. ITR, CA certificates submitted.

IELTS- L9/R-9/ S-8.5/ W-7.5

Travel history- 4 countries
POF- only FDs

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR!!! Good luck guys!

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Received a reply from Ottawa, "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications." what does it mean? Feb 18 AOR. I feel so anxious and disheartened.. I don't know what's happening.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept since my background check is not yet initiated plus my eligibility requires review.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. :)

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept since my background check is not yet initiated plus my eligibility requires review.

FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Congrats. Can you remember how long it took for your ADR status for rprf to change to not applicable?

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019

FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:

Congratulations on PPR buddy! I just have one query: Your eligibility was met and required review or was it one of them when you last checked? I am asking this as I have a review required on my eligibility as per Goodale. Do let me know if you can.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
So I am not sure when my status became eligibility met review required by senior officer. But, I know that up until last Friday, that was my status.

According to a different post in other thread, eligibility met means an officer went thru your files to check ur eligibility. Then this needs to be verified by a more senior officer. In my case, i think it was just a matter of time when the senior officer finally pick up my docs.

Congratulations on PPR buddy! I just have one query: Your eligibility was met and required review or was it one of them when you last checked? I am asking this as I have a review required on my eligibility as per Goodale. Do let me know if you can.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would really love to know how all these eligibility met cases are receiving PPR so fast. I'm eligibility met since April and waiting longer than some review required cases. This could be some kind of record already.

Reactions: omarion

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Guys, I am trying to call IRCC on the number +1 888 242 2100 but no answers .. the phone is saying : "we can not dial this number please check the number and dial again "

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone,
Got a question. I got an ADR for IMM 5604 Declaration from non-accompanying parent for my children. Does it mean there is a progress in my case or is just another ADR and it means nothing in terms of how soon will I get PPR? AOR 18FEB