+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow! I can empathize with you.. what i dont understand is even if all your documents are in order, still at times they take forever to process! Good luck..
My eligibility was recommended Pass on April 19th and my file has not been touched since April 26. They have sent 4 remainders already and nothing changed. It's just pure laziness!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are you a Single applicant ?
I've heard it's faster for single applicants
I'm a single applicant. If you think unmarried applicants with no dependents are being processed faster then I can tell you I'm unmarried with no dependents.

Now you may wonder maybe I have a long travel history and some may include middle east. Well, I have only 1 travel history and that was to UK 5-6 years ago as a student. No military background or middle east connections.

I also have only worked with 1 employer, I even showed $4000 more than the required as POF.

As per GCMS notes received last week, the case analyst looks very satisfied with all my documents and marked Eligibility Recommended Pass. I am also not under security screening.

4 due dates have expired May 2, June 11, July 3, July 26 and now waiting for the fifth one to pass on August 29. Then I call them again and they will give me another due date. This has been going on for months now like a routine lol. I have gotten so used to this waiting now that I even joke with the agents about what my next due date will be hahaha :D:D:D

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
I've just found out that my file is processed in Ottawa,
Aor : 29 June.
Mep : 29 July.
Biometric completed : 1 August.
My profile shows:
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have left Qatar in 30 july (1 month after AoR).
Should I expect an ADR for a new PCC from Qatar ?

Thnx

There is no need to inform IRCC about your short travel after AOR unless you are changing the country of residence.

If your stay will be more than 6 months, you better inform IRCC and provide them with PCC after your last day in that country.

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I'm a single applicant. If you think unmarried applicants with no dependents are being processed faster then I can tell you I'm unmarried with no dependents.

Now you may wonder maybe I have a long travel history and some may include middle east. Well, I have only 1 travel history and that was to UK 5-6 years ago as a student. No military background or middle east connections.

I also have only worked with 1 employer, I even showed $4000 more than the required as POF.

As per GCMS notes received last week, the case analyst looks very satisfied with all my documents and marked Eligibility Recommended Pass. I am also not under security screening.

4 due dates have expired May 2, June 11, July 3, July 26 and now waiting for the fifth one to pass on August 29. Then I call them again and they will give me another due date. This has been going on for months now like a routine lol. I have gotten so used to this waiting now that I even joke with the agents about what my next due date will be hahaha :D:D:D

Do Call centre agents provide due date too? I was not aware. I will ask too hahahah :D

In my case, I recently added my spouse. So I will get better due dates that yours... lol :Do_O

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hi Adstar,

How do you provide travel history without Australian driving license? I was a temp resident in Victoria for 20months and never had a license (whether Philippine or Au driver's license). What I did is request a letter from VicRoads stating that I never had a license in Australia and there's no record of traffic or road offenses under my name.

My application is not yet on the criminality,bgc portion so just anticipating if there will be a problem.

FSW-O| AOR: 06Feb2019 | ADR: 21Mar2019 | MEP: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 5Apr2019 | ??
I got my PCC from Victoria and then I emailed Demerits stating the same you did. The letter did come through VicRoads, but it is a part of the PCC. Did you upload it along with PCC?

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Called IRCC today, the agent suggested everything looks fine and in order, no review required. Ottawa is experiencing"administrative delays" and your file is queued for a review.. not sure exactly what to make of it.. generic response i guess?

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
Called IRCC today, the agent suggested everything looks fine and in order, no review required. Ottawa is experiencing"administrative delays" and your file is queued for a review.. not sure exactly what to make of it.. generic response i guess?
Called IRCC on 19 Aug - got to know that my CPC is Ottawa. These are their exact words,"Your file is moving along well. I also checked if there was a requirement for additional documents but there wasn't. Since there is still time as per the given timelines, an update should be expected soon."

Don't know what 'moving along well' means - similarly, what should we make of 'an update should be expected soon'?

AOR 11 Mar 2019 | MEP 26 Apr 2019 | BIL 1 May 2019 | Initial due date: 11 Sep 2019

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, can you please answer the following questions:
I have attached my Wes number and evaluation papers, however when you fill the OINP form they say that I should check with WES that the results will be available to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Now Wes has replied to me that they have shared them with the IRCC, is it the same or not?

Also, how detailed must be the description in "other activities" section, especially for your holiday trips?

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Is there anyone in this thread whose file is assigned to DU00062 or assingned by RK6165, according to GCMS notes under Application Assignment?

People who already have received PPR mail are more than welcome to reply.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow...Nov'18.

Folks I know from Oct to Dec. Have already received their PPR and siting in Canada.

Any specific reason for this delay?
My eligibility is recommended Pass and my case hasn't been touched since April 26, 2019. All I'm being told is that my case is awaiting final review.

I keep wondering why they put my eligibility as recommended pass because I'm waiting just as long as people who have eligibility as Review Required. Crazy thing is some review required people even got PPR before me.

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
My eligibility is recommended Pass and my case hasn't been touched since April 26, 2019. All I'm being told is that my case is awaiting final review.

I keep wondering why they put my eligibility as recommended pass because I'm waiting just as long as people who have eligibility as Review Required. Crazy thing is some review required people even got PPR before me.
Well that's a fact. That is no streamlined process. It's more of a luck than effort.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well that's a fact. That is no streamlined process. It's more of a luck than effort.
Medicals is expiring in October 16, 2019. That's the last shot of getting a miracle. If even that doesn't trigger my application to be picked up. I'm doomed in this nightmare as I can't send a new application since they rejected my withdrawal request.