+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My god 9 Months. If you don't mind me asking what is ur AOR and country?? Does ur gcms notes says something about the reason of delay??
AOR Nov 2 and country is India.

GCMS notes received this week says my eligibility was recommended Pass on April 18. As per the notes, the case analyst was perfectly satisfied with all my documents. He even rang up my office to verify my work experience and marked everything as MET and ready to be finalised pending outstanding(RPRF) fees.

Not really sure what happened after that but my case hasn't been touched since April 29.

The notes even mention Ralph calling them to enquire about my status on May 7 and they told his office the exact same status as mentioned in notes. Eligibility Recommend Pas, Criminality Pass and Security not Started.

Eligibility Met is good thing. It's your biggest hurdle as this is were 95% of rejections happen.

I'm not really sure what the delay is for anymore, could be just pure laziness. I have been waiting longer than some Review Required folks.

I have just moved on with life.

Reactions: adstarscream732

Rohit0515

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone, FSW outland(India) My AOR is 27 Dec 2018. MEP on 9 Feb 2019. After that nothing happened. Called CIC number of times, response ws still in process. Ordered GCMS in May and reveived in July. It says nothing started but RR for Australian PCC. Nothing changed after that.Is there anything I need to provide regarding PCC?. VO Ottawa.How do I know whats missing in PCC??. No ADR yet. Thnx

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
@SithLord thanks for the info. Guess we are now on the same boat. still waiting for my GCMS to have further understanding on why mine has been stuck too for 4months.

To those who are not yet within the 6month average processing time (maybe on the 4th or 5th month), suggest you guys order your GCMS for some peace of mind. That's the one i missed got busy with life and now I'm full on panic after entering the elite club.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone got an idea why Ottawa VO has been quite slow or if there's a huge backlog going?

I read some old posts (1-2 yrs ago) commending the speed of Ottawa to process.

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi All

Marking my presence here.

AOR : 8th Jan
MEP: 16th Feb
Marital status change: 25th May
Informed IRCC: 20th June
ADR From IRCC: 11th July
Biometrics: 29th July
Submitted Spouse documents: 6th Aug
Spouse added to application: 8th Aug
Spouse biometrics: waiting

Below was the status before addition of spouse:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Passed

After adding spouse document. Status is as below:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In progress
Criminality: In progress

VO: Ottawa

Last edited:

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hello everyone, FSW outland(India) My AOR is 27 Dec 2018. MEP on 9 Feb 2019. After that nothing happened. Called CIC number of times, response ws still in process. Ordered GCMS in May and reveived in July. It says nothing started but RR for Australian PCC. Nothing changed after that.Is there anything I need to provide regarding PCC?. VO Ottawa.How do I know whats missing in PCC??. No ADR yet. Thnx
Which State did you get your PCC from.?
If its either of Victoria or Queensland - you need to provide a travel history even if you don't have an Australian driving license.
May be that's the case.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
If your eligibility is met then it is going to take a while.

My eligibility is met too and I have passed 9 months already!! There are others like me too
:) Sith, too funny... Its almost like you want him to say eligibility not met is better than eligibility met.

Sith, you are getting PPR in 7 days, my prediction.

Reactions: SithLord

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hey guys. Is it possible that the security part of the process get started before eligibility is cleared? Technically I should be in IP2 due to the background statement on my profile ("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."). However, I believe my eligibility just got cleared this past week (Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not applicable").
There is nothing like IP2

Honestly

Those are very outdated steps

The people who've been round the forums for a while will tell you, order your notes, and see where eligibility, criminality and security are, or email Goodale. All those other things like IP1, 2, NA, etc are outdated things that used to happen with the old UI on the website when agents made changes. Those days are over...

_________

Edit: but I see you've just received your PPR. Lucky guy. That was fast... All the best

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
:) Sith, too funny... Its almost like you want him to say eligibility not met is better than eligibility met.

Sith, you are getting PPR in 7 days, my prediction.
:D:p:p

Hahaha I hope it turns out to be true. Will be the greatest prediction in the history of humanity. :)

Reactions: milin4ever

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
There is nothing like IP2

Honestly

Those are very outdated steps

The people who've been round the forums for a while will tell you, order your notes, and see where eligibility, criminality and security are, or email Goodale. All those other things like IP1, 2, NA, etc are outdated things that used to happen with the old UI on the website when agents made changes. Those days are over...

_________

Edit: but I see you've just received your PPR. Lucky guy. That was fast... All the best
It was fast after they actually started working on the file again... It took 488 days from AOR to PPR.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Adstar,

How do you provide travel history without Australian driving license? I was a temp resident in Victoria for 20months and never had a license (whether Philippine or Au driver's license). What I did is request a letter from VicRoads stating that I never had a license in Australia and there's no record of traffic or road offenses under my name.

My application is not yet on the criminality,bgc portion so just anticipating if there will be a problem.

FSW-O| AOR: 06Feb2019 | ADR: 21Mar2019 | MEP: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 5Apr2019 | ??

Which State did you get your PCC from.?
If its either of Victoria or Queensland - you need to provide a travel history even if you don't have an Australian driving license.
May be that's the case.

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey Guys

Any Idea how much time CPC Ottawa is taking these days. I am already over the due date.

Had a word one of my friend in Canada, he works in police department there. He said at this time most of the officers would be on leave plus the student rush. They would making the movement slow.....

Any idea.

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hey Guys

Any Idea how much time CPC Ottawa is taking these days. I am already over the due date.

Had a word one of my friend in Canada, he works in police department there. He said at this time most of the officers would be on leave plus the student rush. They would making the movement slow.....

Any idea.
Any idea when can we expect any speed in the process??

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Any idea when can we expect any speed in the process??
No idea as such.....but September October is the guess. As they have elections in Oct.

But this can back fire also.....if officer are given any additional work load due to elections.