+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
My gcms reads as follows:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed

Why is the security blank/no comments?

In addition, a whole page is blank on security towards the end of the note. There's s.15(1) at the top right hand corner. What does this also mean?

Last edited:

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
My gcms reads as follows:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed

Why is the security blank/no comments?

In addition, a whole page is blank on security towards the end of the note. There's s.15(1) at the top right hand corner. What does this also mean?
Do you have any dependents? If you do, their information doesn't get disclosed to you, so that might be why.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Do you have any dependents? If you do, their information doesn't get disclosed to you, so that might be why.
Okay, I do have dependants. But my information too wasn't disclosed either. Anything security came out blank. Also what do you make of s15(1)?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I received a Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa yesterday in my email. But there's no such message on my CIC account. In fact, the count down still continues, background still in progress and everything else as it were. Is this email a real thing or just a fluke? I'm worried.
Yes that is your PPR!! Your CIC account will be updated when your passport is stamped

Congrats!! What's your timeline?

Reactions: Prabha22

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I am aor 27 jan and raise 3rd CSE and got reply
Good day xxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests..
Dear seniors : Is it generic or I can expect some hope that they really sent reminder to VO Ottawa ??? Regards

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I am aor 27 jan and raise 3rd CSE and got reply
Good day xxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests..
Dear seniors : Is it generic or I can expect some hope that they really sent reminder to VO Ottawa ??? Regards
Most likely a generic response. They might add a note to your file stating that you enquired about your application though.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys. Is it possible that the security part of the process get started before eligibility is cleared? Technically I should be in IP2 due to the background statement on my profile ("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."). However, I believe my eligibility just got cleared this past week (Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not applicable").

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR 14th May 2019
Criminality: Passed, Eligibility: Not Started, Security: Not Started.

Does that indicate anything ?

Reactions: Amanjot7