+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My file is also at CPC Ottawa AOR 2Feb19. I called up IRCC on 22july19 they told elegibilty not started, BG-criminality passed.
I again called up IRCC on 26july19 they told me that elegibilty in process, security yet to start. Same status confirmed by Mr. Goodale office.
Didn't notice any ghost updates , should I expect some positive news in next few days.
Process completion date 2Aug19
Hi - I would suggest you to wait until Aug 2 and then give them a call or raise a webform. That is when they would forward your request to your case officer. If your eligibility is in progress then that is good news. For my application eligibility had not started until 6 months.
I understand that the wait is tough but overall applications are getting delayed.

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi - I would suggest you to wait until Aug 2 and then give them a call or raise a webform. That is when they would forward your request to your case officer. If your eligibility is in progress then that is good news. For my application eligibility had not started until 6 months.
I understand that the wait is tough but overall applications are getting delayed.
I raised a webform on 7july19 which was responded on 16july19 with below status, which was already visible on portal.
Elegibilty in process
Background check in process
2nd CSE raised through webform on 21july 19 , revert awaited.
I'm planning to call them on 2nd Aug.
Have applied for GCMS notes on 25july19, expected by 30Aug.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I called IRCC to check on status and the agent told me that eligibility is MET and nothing else has started. How is MET different than PASS? Anybody had same situation ? my vo is Ottawa. Thanks.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
I was trying not to overthink this but finally called IRCC and enquired about my application.
FSW outland
Feb 18 AOR
Aug 18 is when my 6 months expires
The agent who helped me said to wait as they have all they need. My file is at Ottawa and background checks are on. Is my criminal, eligibility etc still left? She did not share next steps or how the process will evolve. Any comments or opinions please. The wait game is brutal..
U still have the month of August
I have already crossed my 6 month deadline..... don’t rely on the timebar.....
Waiting is the only option
Many January AOR are still pending.... to get the golden mail... so I think February AOR can be patient

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
My file is also at CPC Ottawa AOR 2Feb19. I called up IRCC on 22july19 they told elegibilty not started, BG-criminality passed.
I again called up IRCC on 26july19 they told me that elegibilty in process, security yet to start. Same status confirmed by Mr. Goodale office.
Didn't notice any ghost updates , should I expect some positive news in next few days.
Process completion date 2Aug19
Good news I guess, could you please tell us if you applied in a couple or single ? what NOC do you have ?

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello, I just received this answer from Mr Goodale's office, can you please help me understand more what should I expect ?
""
regarding your application received Jan 21, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Criminality is in progress.
Medicals are valid until Oct/19.
"" end of msg

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hello, I just received this answer from Mr Goodale's office, can you please help me understand more what should I expect ?
""
regarding your application received Jan 21, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
"" end of msg
I have received the same reply 6 months ago and I havent got ppr yet:)

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
""

"" end of msg
It’s normal I guess . You can call ircc for better insight. Talk to agent and ask if any REview required or red flag . Rest even agents sometimes don’t tell anything clear . But at least it will rest your mind .

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I have received the same reply 6 months ago and I havent got ppr yet:)
Oh my goodness, you are one of those with more than a year and counting ... I just don't know how to live my life now, should I forget completely about it ..