+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello friends..my aor 27 jan 2019. On 31 May got reply to my CSE that my file is currently being processed at CPC Ottawa . Now today on 20 jan got reply to my second CSE that “file transferred to a Visa Office in Ottawa. My anxiety helped me spot this difference. (Lol)
Does it mean anything?? Can anybody reply pls . Thanks in advance

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello friends..my aor 27 jan 2019. On 31 May got reply to my CSE that my file is currently being processed at CPC Ottawa . Now today on 20 jan got reply to my second CSE that “file transferred to a Visa Office in Ottawa. My anxiety helped me spot this difference. (Lol)
Does it mean anything?? Can anybody reply pls . Thanks in advance
This at least confirm to me that CPC Ottawa and VO Ottawa are 2 different offices.

Thanks

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys,

do we have any kind of statistics of people having their PPR among the 6 months timeline and people with PPR after the (let us say) the 8 months ? along with their NOC, my AOR is 21 January, freshly passed the 6 months, as per my GCMS notes:

Criminalty started
eligibility and securitu not started

Reactions: Amanjot7

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
also it is written in the notes :

Criminality : in progress
Info sharing : in progress

what does the info sharing mean ??

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
also it is written in the notes :

Criminality : in progress
Info sharing : in progress

what does the info sharing mean ??
Hi there, info sharing is like they share your details with their partners US, AUS, NZ to check if they have any info about you. Please check Incoming document Section if they have marked anything as RR.

Reactions: omarion

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi there, info sharing is like they share your details with their partners US, AUS, NZ to check if they have any info about you. Please check Incoming document Section if they have marked anything as RR.
Thanks,

I have 192 pages to check, is all the gcms coming like these 190 pages, with a lot of repetitions, I don't understand if they mean to confuse us or what

bmansi

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone here who got their PR approved and received their passport? I got my PR approved 1.5 weeks back in Ottawa and there is no news on my passport yet. The return tracker of UPS hasn't been activated yet.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
When did you send your passport?
It takes about 3 weeks from the passport delivery date at the moment.

bmansi

Jul 10, 2018
And one more question do we need to fill our mailing address on return envelope because on passport request letter they mentioned do not fill out address on return envelope but I filled in Anex form
I did put address on return envelope. I was confused with that statement and there was another bullet point in the email I received which said self-addressed return envelope, so I thought of putting the address. Either ways, if something is wrong, wouldn't they send out an email or something. They haven't replied to the email I sent them either.