+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I ordered notes in May and there was nothing out of the ordinary. Eligibility and Security not started, which was the same thing the call centre said to me last week.

I ordered another set of notes 2 weeks ago, there's no telling if there's going to be anything different either.

This is mentally exhausting!
I am Sept AOR and I share the same status i.e. Eligibility and Security Not Started. I pray and hope that we get processed soon.

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I am Sept AOR and I share the same status i.e. Eligibility and Security Not Started. I pray and hope that we get processed soon.
Was there any ADR request for you?
Country of citizenship?
Country of residence?
I am in the same situation. Jan 6 AOR. I am from India.
Criminality - passed
Eligibility and Security has not been started.

Reactions: Amanjot7

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
This was their response to the reminder sent by cic call centre agent.

I got a gcms report back in May... Eligibilty met, Criminality and security not started....

I have raised another gcms request 20 days back..
My status is also almost same..
Criminality and security not started and
Eligibility in progress-recommended pass

AOR: 28th Dec 2018

I don't have any travel history but still criminality and security has not been initiated..

Why does it take so long ??

Reactions: khushboosharma

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My status is also almost same..
Criminality and security not started and
Eligibility in progress-recommended pass

AOR: 28th Dec 2018

I don't have any travel history but still criminality and security has not been initiated..

Why does it take so long ??
If your eligibility is recommended pass then you should be getting PPR email anytime soon. When did you get this update?

Reactions: Priyanka0390

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Was there any ADR request for you?
Country of citizenship?
Country of residence?
I am in the same situation. Jan 6 AOR. I am from India.
Criminality - passed
Eligibility and Security has not been started.
Hey my aor 27 jan and yesterday Ralph mail confirmed that criminality passsed , security n eligibility yet to start. U know in June I mailed Ottawa office and got generic reply that it in queue for review by an officer. Now what all means nobody knows .

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Wow.....i have no words! September???
Anything stated in your GCMS?

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
If your eligibility is recommended pass then you should be getting PPR email anytime soon. When did you get this update?
I just hope so..
I got this reply from Ralph's office..
I also called them on Tuesday and they told me that eligibility is in progress and criminality and security haven't initiated

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Call them and the agent will help you send a reminder to the processing office.
I have stopper calling. They have sent multiple reminders and always received generic replies.

Awaiting agents review
Require additonal verification
Eligibility and security in progress (i called after this update and status was same - not started)

All in vain, so decided to leave it and move on.

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I have stopper calling. They have sent multiple reminders and always received generic replies.

Awaiting agents review
Eligibility and security in progress (i called after this update and status was same - not started)

Hi, I have you paid RPRF upfront, if yes did you enquire about refund..

andygill11

May 5, 2018

Awaiting agents review

I believe with additional verification they mean review required. Are you sure there are no comments by the agent in your latest GCMS? The next time you call just ask the agent specifically that in which part is the additional verification required, is it eligibility, proof of funds, POE, Security, Criminality or something else.

Reactions: EEWE