+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Thanks a lot MB8489, I just got PPR from NDVO tonight (FSW-outland, Indian Citizen) but I'm currently in the US for 2 months. Don't know what to do now:oops:

Hiii

i got my PPR as well yesterday !!

I suddenly remembered your case
are u still in USA?
if you have Canadian visa already stamped on your passport i'd suggest fly to canada and get the process done as it is allowed.
-Read your email .. step 4- submitting your documents.. it is mentioned clearly over there !! :)

Reactions: andygill11

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hi all 2019 applicants

My timeline:
AOR- Jan 18th
Medicals passed- Feb 26th
Biometrics- March 3rd
Further details:
FSW - outland
Citizen- Indian
Resident - UAE
NOC - 0111
Received mail from CPCO ( case processing centre Ottawa) for PPR yesterday as per the 6 month timeline!!

Good luck to all !! U will get it soon ... :)

Reactions: Amanjot7

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
What does this means- application is currently in queue for review by an officer?
How much time will it take? Any idea?
AOR- 22nd oct- Eligibility met, nothing else started

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
What does this means- application is currently in queue for review by an officer?
How much time will it take? Any idea?
AOR- 22nd oct- Eligibility met, nothing else started
When did u got u know about your eligibility status??
Even I got the same mail from them after the agent sent a reminder after 6 months completion since nothing was started

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
hi mates, has anyone received email from Ottawa mentioning "your file is under review and we need additional verifications". Was anyone able to figure out what does this mean?

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
hi mates, has anyone received email from Ottawa mentioning "your file is under review and we need additional verifications". Was anyone able to figure out what does this mean?

Hi there, I got that response few times when contacting them in the past. It is a generic response, which might mean your files is not completed yet. I could not get any specific answer for my case other than these kind of generic responses. If you want to look more into your file maybe you should order the GCMS notes..

good luck

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi all 2019 applicants

My timeline:
AOR- Jan 18th
Medicals passed- Feb 26th
Biometrics- March 3rd
Further details:
FSW - outland
Citizen- Indian
Resident - UAE
NOC - 0111
Received mail from CPCO ( case processing centre Ottawa) for PPR yesterday as per the 6 month timeline!!

Good luck to all !! U will get it soon ... :)

Congrats.... just out of curiosity, did they send you the email on Friday, or during the weekend??

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
When did u got u know about your eligibility status??
Even I got the same mail from them after the agent sent a reminder after 6 months completion since nothing was started
I guess Jan end when i called cic

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
hi bro, thanks for reply, I got my GCMS notes 4 days back, as per it Medicals & Criminality Passed, Eligibility & Security- Not yet started, Final comment by PA : R10 Ok, Recommendation - Pass Criminality, Documents Set for Review ---Client Information, can you make anything out of it :
Yeah, so basically your files is still under processing. I remember I used to get that response when my security check was still ongoing. Usually what happens is that you are recommended pass for eligibility, by the first officer, and then the status change to passed if the second officer approves it...etc

The good thing is that sometimes all this can be done in few days and you get approved fast, sometimes it could take months (like my case). Ottawa office proved to be very slow in some cases. My file is completed (all things passed) and is in queue for review for over about 5 months.

Good luck

Reactions: Snowkhiker

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hiii

i got my PPR as well yesterday !!

I suddenly remembered your case
are u still in USA?
if you have Canadian visa already stamped on your passport i'd suggest fly to canada and get the process done as it is allowed.
-Read your email .. step 4- submitting your documents.. it is mentioned clearly over there !! :)
Oh, that's awesome, Congratulations!!

Yes, I do have a Canadian Visa stamped and that is actually a really nice idea but I am doing my medical clerkships here in the US and if I do leave, I won't be able to restart the clerkship and would have to forego. I have emailed CPC-O my primary office if they can allow me to send it to them via fedex/ups (similar to foreign passport holders on various visa's in the US). Just waiting for their reply. If nothing else I'll definitely go to Canada.

Reactions: MB8489

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, so basically your files is still under processing. I remember I used to get that response when my security check was still ongoing. Usually what happens is that you are recommended pass for eligibility, by the first officer, and then the status change to passed if the second officer approves it...etc

The good thing is that sometimes all this can be done in few days and you get approved fast, sometimes it could take months (like my case). Ottawa office proved to be very slow in some cases. My file is completed (all things passed) and is in queue for review for over about 5 months.

Good luck
Your aor please. Even I got generic reply and aor 27 jan