+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
sherry00 said:
hello!
can anyone of u please share ur thots how 2010 applicants will be effected with our time lines as LONDON VO is working dirung first half on ur applications :S :S :S
i submitted my doc to LONDON VO around 12 of November 2010...when i shud expect MED REQ... who will be answerd in 2011 or 2012 :S i m confused.. ur answer will be appreciated..

CHEERS
SHERRY
Dear Sherry, if you just sent your docs in Nov than you should be ready to wait atleast 6-7 months before you might see medical request. CHC London is one of the busiest in the world and probably slowest so just wait and see. I hope and believe that you'll be finalised in 2011.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Hi all,

As been informed earlier, the applications of Ottawa processing unit and CHC London July 2007 onwards who got their update instructions during 2009 might be finalised during March or by April 2011 because the CHC London would implement GCMS by April 2011.

The November 2007 until February 2008 SAP applicants will start getting update instructions in the next few weeks. The delay behind their update instructions is rolling out of GCMS at CHC London.

God bless all of us.

Nectar

canadad001

Jun 28, 2010
Hi,

What about the applicants who applied in London in sept 2007 and sent their documents to ottawa in July-Aug 2010. When they will get their Med Req?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
canadad001, if you sent your docs in July-Aug to Ottawa, yoy may be asked for medicals in a month or 2 as there are few others in the same boat.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nectar,
You seem to be informed, where do you get all this info...? What do you make of our response from Ottawa that says we'll get the ppr in a few weeks (yet we're sept 2007 applicants)...Surely a few weeks does not mean March.. or April?!!!
Thanks anyway for your info!

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
hi M+JM & ahmadtajwer!.....same like all of you my visa office was also London and now CPP-O but yes I have already paid my Landing Fees of 550$ along with my medicals in september 2010 as asked by them . The difference between you guys and me is I filed my application from Dubai.

ultimate_mr_universe

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2007
Doc's Request.
march 2010
File Transfer...
CPP-O, June 2010
Med's Request
SEPT-2010
Med's Done....
SEPT-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2011
ultimate_mr_universe said:
hi M+JM & ahmadtajwer!.....same like all of you my visa office was also London and now CPP-O but yes I have already paid my Landing Fees of 550$ along with my medicals in september 2010 as asked by them . The difference between you guys and me is I filed my application from Dubai.
Sorry Guys!! ....made a small mistake...I infact paid a DD of CAD$ 490 as RPRF in the name of Receiver General For Canada

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to see how London would compare to Ottawa, sent a similar query to CHC London. However, It was CPPO who replied today with the following:

Our London office does not have carriage of your file. Any enquiry must sent to our office.
Your file is still in process. We hope to be able to issue a visa within the next couple of months.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Sounds pretty weird doesn't it, especially after the reply we got the other day. I can only hope it's a different person who wrote both mails? 3 differences between the two replies:

-Last time our file was "ready for visa", now it's "still in process"...

- "London does not have carriage of your file", "We hope to be able to issue a visa" - last time it said it was London who would contact us!!

-"within the next couple of months", when last time it said a few weeks?

What's the most bizarre is the discrepancies between two replies from CPPO... and the very blurry role of London in all this. Exactly what does CHC London have to do with our application then? I guess we'll soon find out... They seem to be pretty well organised ::) At least they did not ignore my query and forwarded it to CPPO!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
That's wierd and very confusing....... Couple of months...... :-\ Atleast you have an indication that your file is ready for visa issuance as per their last email. I emailed them yesterday to get advice as my UK permit will be running out on 24th Feb, which is next month and i don't want to extend that as the money i'll be spending to extend that, i would rather spend that in Canada. I got following reply from them today:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your application is within the normal processing time at CPP-O. The case officer will contact you in due course.

Very confusing, i'm not sure what to do at this point of time really. As per M+JM, couple of months time could be somewhere in March in which case, Nectar's prediction looks right. They did write to one of the applicants that they'll start issuing visas from January. :eek:

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
That's wierd and very confusing....... Couple of months...... :-\ Atleast you have an indication that your file is ready for visa issuance as per their last email. I emailed them yesterday to get advice as my UK permit will be running out on 24th Feb, which is next month and i don't want to extend that as the money i'll be spending to extend that, i would rather spend that in Canada. I got following reply from them today:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your application is within the normal processing time at CPP-O. The case officer will contact you in due course.

Very confusing, i'm not sure what to do at this point of time really. As per M+JM, couple of months time could be somewhere in March in which case, Nectar's prediction looks right. They did write to one of the applicants that they'll start issuing visas from January. :eek:
Dear Ahmadtajwer,

I didn't predict anything but did share a solid information.

THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT RPRF WILL ONLY BE SENT OUT WHEN SLO APPROVES YOUR SECURITY CLEARANCE.

Please keep in mind 2-3 months or by April 2011. It might be earlier just because of Ottawa help and London based Security Liasion Officer.

CHC London is working on applications in a strict chronological order.

Nectar

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey ahmadtajwer! It's a shame for your UK permit really... plus the response they sent you was really vague...
again, let's hope this all clears up soon, and before springtime!
M+JM

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
M+JM said:
Just to see how London would compare to Ottawa, sent a similar query to CHC London. However, It was CPPO who replied today with the following:

Our London office does not have carriage of your file. Any enquiry must sent to our office.
Your file is still in process. We hope to be able to issue a visa within the next couple of months.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Sounds pretty weird doesn't it, especially after the reply we got the other day. I can only hope it's a different person who wrote both mails? 3 differences between the two replies:

-Last time our file was "ready for visa", now it's "still in process"...

- "London does not have carriage of your file", "We hope to be able to issue a visa" - last time it said it was London who would contact us!!

-"within the next couple of months", when last time it said a few weeks?

What's the most bizarre is the discrepancies between two replies from CPPO... and the very blurry role of London in all this. Exactly what does CHC London have to do with our application then? I guess we'll soon find out... They seem to be pretty well organised ::) At least they did not ignore my query and forwarded it to CPPO!
Hi M+JM,

I agree with you that there are some discrepancies between the two emails. However, you can look at it this way:

There's a difference between "requesting your passports" and actually "issuing the visa". In the first email, they said that they expect to request your passports within the next few weeks. Few weeks could mean 5 or 6 weeks. Remember when they told ahmadtajwer that his medicals would arrive "shortly". That shortly turned out to be a month (I think). Now the second email told you that they hope to "issue" the visa within the next couple of months. So, there's 1.5 months to ask for the passports and another 1.5 months to issue the visa (that's what they write in the passport request letter). This means 3 months (or maybe more). So I think that the two emails at the end mean the same thing. The difference is that the first one was written in a more friendly way, while the second was more cautious and written by someone that didn't want to commit anything.

That's just my two cents, but I believe you will get the "visa" within two to three months.

Good luck to all :)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I kind of agree with it. Problem remains there that communication from them can be very clear at times indicating the right thing and can be very vague at times, although most of the times, they send the personalised reply. Most of the times me and other CPPO applicants got personalised reply until recently when i got generic one which said that I am still within my normal processing time. I believe it largely depends on the person replying to your email as well. I'm still recalling our 2nd AORs which stated dates in them, like in M+JM and Psychosibes, they gave 8th Feb 2011's date or something like that, if I am not wrong. But than again that date was an idea as well not exact date. The game of wait and see and actually begun.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Hi,

Does any one know about those who have submitted full documents to CPPO-OTTAWA in October,2010 and when shall they receive a reply from VO (Medical or interview call)?

Appreciate your valuable replies?

Regards,