+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hey guys,

We were talking about procedural fairness and that's the result of one of the applicants on another forum (britishexpats) with username "Alanadson", he received PPR today from CHC London and he's Sept 2007 applicant who wasn't transferred to Ottawa. :eek:

Quoted :

I sent a case-specific email off last week asking about our PR application as our TWPs expire in April and today I received an email back with PDF detailing the process of sending our passports in! Result!

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
No intention to be sarcastic, "Coffeepot", a March 2007 applicant on the BritishExpat Forum is a typical example of this so called procedural fairness.
IMO, the CIC/CHC seems to be no different from any other (3rd world) Administration Office. I think the whole processing situation is in Chaos, I'm sure we all suspect that anyway.
Having people in the queue for years without any updates on their application other than "in process" is quiet disappointing. Imagine people waiting for 3.5 years to 4 Years(or more) with that status -horrendous.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer, your news about "Alanadson" lifts my spirits! He/She's got about the same timeline as us (we're even slightly earlier than him) ;D
About "Coffeepot" though, maybe he's not an Ottawa applicant...or maybe there were complications...
Anyway, it's good to have more and more info on this thread, it keeps our hopes up!

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Hello,everybody.
I am happy to find this thread, I am also London office applicant, later file was transferred to Ottawa Pilot Center.
AOR from Sept.2007, Documents request on Febr.2010, Medicals request on Sept 2010,
Medicals done on Sept.2010.
Till now no updates, on-line e-case is blanc.
Can somebody kindly let me know true e-mail address of PCC-Ottawa, I am very anxious did my medicals reach London Office or not,
also to make inquiry about my case status. I will highly appreciate your help.
Thanks and good luck for all of us in 2011.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
M+JM said:
About "Coffeepot" though, maybe he's not an Ottawa applicant...or maybe there were complications...

OK !!....... Complications with only the application and an AOR i.e even without a documents update letter since the AOR.

Anyway, Good luck to all aspirants.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK !!....... Complications with only the application and an AOR i.e even without a documents update letter since the AOR
oh...sorry, didn't realise... oh my he must be disappointed...
Are you on British expat too? did you advise him to send london an email?

Can somebody kindly let me know true e-mail address of PCC-Ottawa, I am very anxious did my medicals reach London Office or not
Hi,
Do you not have their email address already? Normally when you file was transferred to Ottawa they should have given you their contact and told you that any mail should be now sent to them and not London...?? Anyway I think some applicants who asked about their medicals received a generic reply, so I wouldn't count too much on that...
We have the same timeline as yourself, and we didn't hear about our medicals, so don't worry, and keep your hopes up ! ;D

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
M+JM said:
oh...sorry, didn't realise... oh my he must be disappointed...
Are you on British expat too? did you advise him to send london an email?
No offense taken, No I am not, but from his/her threads the OP has been sending them emails, last one just a few weeks back and was told not to "bother them any longer", quoting the OP's application was still within their standard processing time of "42 -48" Months.
Anyway the purpose of me quoting this case was just to address those who preach the so called "procedural fairness" stuff.

Good Luck to you.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
@ M+JM, coffeepot didn't receive any update and "she" is April 2007 applicant. Where is procedural fairness?

@ Lina-Ida, the email address for Ottawa is OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Thank you very much, may God bless you and all of us.
I wish everybody can remain patient and quiet during this very difficult period in life.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hey guys, another applicant who applied in sept 2007, doc req feb 2010 (chc london), med sent 09/11/2010 has also received his PPR yesterday, CHC London is flying now, come on CPP Ottawa ???

he can be traced on http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/federal-skilled-workers/5045

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ooooo... :eek:
great news! Hope this new surge of energy from CHC London affects us all :)!

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. My case is similar to most of yours. September 2007 applicant, received the update letter in March 2010 from Ottawa, sent the docs in May and sent more docs as per CPPO request later in July.

I have been following this thread for quite a while. I wanted to give you an update. I received the medicals just last week. We did the medicals a couple of days after I got the letter. So now, we're waiting for the PPR. I wanted to share this with you and especially those who have not received their medicals yet. They just need to be a bit more patient (I'm sure they're good at it by now :)).

Thank you all for the information you've been providing. They really help!

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
hey guys, another applicant who applied in sept 2007, doc req feb 2010 (chc london), med sent 09/11/2010 has also received his PPR yesterday, CHC London is flying now, come on CPP Ottawa ???

he can be traced on trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/federal-skilled-workers/5045
Great News Ahmad. I hope that our files starts to roll as well.

Waiting and reading everyones success story is Cool n Encouraging but CPP-O needs to pull up their socks now...What say buddy :))

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:

he can be traced on trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/federal-skilled-workers/5045
Thanks ahmed for the encouraging info,though I can see that this person was a British National(so BG must not be so broad) moreover he has got a job offer in Canada,which certainly needs the cases to be expedited.
Anyways still I think these cases are encouraging for us.I hope inshallah most of us(if not all) will receive our PPRs by Mar-Apr 2011.

regards

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi eveybody
ahmed , thanks for the info shared ,now i had exactly completed one month after my medicals had been received so eleven months are pending ,hope all of us to receive PPR in coming months, ASAP

bye