+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

GMP1990

Jun 30, 2021
I'm not sure if it is a matter the message was delivered or not. I think some agents are taking advantage of code 699 of unions which I doubted first to be the case.
I found a guy that had Oath in early June Ottawa. Same JT officer. He is still waiting for certificate. It looks like this JT has several people waiting for certificate....

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
I found a guy that had Oath in early June Ottawa. Same JT officer. He is still waiting for certificate. It looks like this JT has several people waiting for certificate....
There are a couple I know who had their Oath after mine two weeks later. They were instructed to use "JT" in the subject as well. But they were able to get their certificate 10 days after they submitted the signed forms.

GMP1990

Jun 30, 2021
There are a couple I know who had their Oath after mine two weeks later. They were instructed to use "JT" in the subject as well. But they were able to get their certificate 10 days after they submitted the signed forms.
I picked one of the IRCC employees in Ottawa from a employee directory list to contact. I provided the name to a friend and asked if he could find the email contact from their internal system. I emailed this person a few minutes ago.... let's see If I will get an answer.

Reactions: thesonicbro

GMP1990

Jun 30, 2021
Can you ask them how come some applicants were able to receive theirs faster than others?
Sorry, they stop working at 4pm. There's nothing holding my Certificate. It's just not printed yet.....

They advice is wait for the document to be issued. A message was sent to Ottawa Office last week (when I first called) that has not being actioned. I have a feeling that we will be waiting until JT returns from vacation.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I am a May 2020 applicant (Ottawa) - I was really hoping to have had my test by now...... I have heard nothing - background check complete - everything else in process. No test yet - anyone else in the same boat? Anyone have any advice on how to nudge this over the line?