+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
How many days does test get mark as complete after taking and passing the test from Ottawa processing office? I did mine on March 28th and husband on Apr 1st and we both passed but yet to be mark as complete. Any response would be appreciated.
I'm in the same boat, I passed the test on March 31st, no change on the tracker since then.
It should just be a matter of time I guess..

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
I'm in the same boat, I passed the test on March 31st, no change on the tracker since then.
It should just be a matter of time I guess..
Yeah hopefully it is updated soon. I am a bit nervous with the strike coming, which will likely delay our application as well.

Jan 30, 2023
I sent an email to the Ottawa Office and received the standard response...but sharing for everyone. I emailed early last week (Apr4). Will see if emailing moves anything along, but with strike looming, who knows. I should note that last information on my file was Feb 24, so I'm about 7 weeks post decision made.

Hello,

Thank you for following up on your application. We confirm that you are in queue for your Canadian citizenship ceremony.

However, due to the high volume of ceremonies to administer, please note that there is a delay between your test and ceremony.
Hence, you should be receiving a Notice to appear within 12 weeks for your ceremony. Please continue to monitor your email (including your “junk” or “spam” folder) for your notice to appear.

You can check on the status of your application anytime by accessing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
However, rest assured that we are doing our best to process your application as fast as we can.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay in processing of your application.

Regards,
IM

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I sent an email to the Ottawa Office and received the standard response...but sharing for everyone. I emailed early last week (Apr4). Will see if emailing moves anything along, but with strike looming, who knows. I should note that last information on my file was Feb 24, so I'm about 7 weeks post decision made.

Hello,

Thank you for following up on your application. We confirm that you are in queue for your Canadian citizenship ceremony.

However, due to the high volume of ceremonies to administer, please note that there is a delay between your test and ceremony.
Hence, you should be receiving a Notice to appear within 12 weeks for your ceremony. Please continue to monitor your email (including your “junk” or “spam” folder) for your notice to appear.

You can check on the status of your application anytime by accessing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
However, rest assured that we are doing our best to process your application as fast as we can.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay in processing of your application.

Regards,
IM
The only difference between the response you received and mine is your email ended with regards from IM for me it was KE :D
I will be completing 12 weeks by the end of this month, so keeping my fingers crossed.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Find MP contact Ottawa IRCC

"I will contact IRCC this Monday 17th of April and I will let you know when I have new updates."

My application received on June 2021
LPP completed on Mar 08 2023

I have further news to inform everyone if i get ceremony.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Find MP contact Ottawa IRCC

"I will contact IRCC this Monday 17th of April and I will let you know when I have new updates."

My application received on June 2021
LPP completed on Mar 08 2023

I have further news to inform everyone if i get ceremony.
Did you contact MP office via email or phone?

Amilcar.Bar

Apr 3, 2023
Don't think so, My wife and myself passed the test last August and we've had decision made and everything in green since November (Over 6 months) It's just about the unfairness of the treatment. It should be better than that. What I understand is there are no processes and files maybe just forgotten...

Reactions: forw.jane

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
2 months after test? Those are rookie numbers in this racket.. it has now been two years since received and one year since test completed :)