+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

kiravp

Feb 21, 2018
Received an email for oath invitation today. It came from Niagara office, So, someone mentioned that they are quick in sending back certificates. How many weeks it can take to get back certificates? Anyone?
Can you please share email address from which you received oath email? Thanks!

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017

kiravp

Feb 21, 2018
Got an email today from Ottawa office today saying my oath will be completed by Niagara office within 6 weeks - Aug 8

similar email I got end of June saying my oath will be completed within 4 weeks

I think IRCC is playing ping-pong and they don’t understand that this is a life impacting thing, especiallyto those who came tothis country on refugee program and they were unable to travel abroad for long time now!
Great, you got reply from Ottawa office otherwise I sent lot of emails but never get back from them

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
What email did you send the oath form to? Because the email they use to send oath invitation is different from the email on the oath form to send the oath form to
Oh dear - this is making me nervous now - I did my oath Aug 23 also. I sent my form to the email that I got the oath invitation on - I didn't get a reply but my tracker has changed to completed...... should I resend the oath form to another email address? Eek!!

cana_cana

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Oh dear - this is making me nervous now - I did my oath Aug 23 also. I sent my form to the email that I got the oath invitation on - I didn't get a reply but my tracker has changed to completed...... should I resend the oath form to another email address? Eek!!
If it has changed to complete then you don't have to resend the oath form. my understanding of completed means your certificate has been sent.