+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
What did you say in your email and which email address did you send to?
I applied over a year before you in May 2020. I said it had been 8 months since my test and I have had no oath invitation - could they update me. They answered after 10 days to say thanks for my patience - they passed my email to the oath team and that I should get my oath invitation within 4 weeks - although from what I am reading here - that could be nonsense!

Reactions: trumprefugee

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I wonder if these replies from Ottawa telling us about being put in the oath list not another way to stop us from writing to them, i had sent 3 emails to Ottawa office between March and May each time they said to wait after sending fourth and fifth it says you are on the line , but almost 4weeks later no update on the tracker since DM, i feel misled.
Did they give you a timeline on when you were to hear back from 'being put in line'?

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I applied over a year before you in May 2020. I said it had been 8 months since my test and I have had no oath invitation - could they update me. They answered after 10 days to say thanks for my patience - they passed my email to the oath team and that I should get my oath invitation within 4 weeks - although from what I am reading here - that could be nonsense!
They also promised 4 weeks for me since June 10th. That's bogus thus far :/

• Sad
Reactions: trumprefugee

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
They also promised 4 weeks for me since June 10th. That's bogus thus far :/
This is really interesting to me @LazyLinh. My email was signed AA. Same person by any chance? You should have heard last Friday by my calculations - are you planning to write again? I will be following your progress closely!!!! I am supposed to hear before this Friday - I plan to write two on Friday if I haven't heard by then (which I am not expecting by the way.....)!

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
This is really interesting to me @LazyLinh. My email was signed AA. Same person by any chance? You should have heard last Friday by my calculations - are you planning to write again? I will be following your progress closely!!!! I am supposed to hear before this Friday - I plan to write two on Friday if I haven't heard by then (which I am not expecting by the way.....)!
I called them, and they mentioned the transfer to Niagara Fall on June 10th, which I believed as I got a ghost update June 08. They then said it could take up to 4 weeks to schedule oath - that timeline has passed for me...

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I called them, and they mentioned the transfer to Niagara Fall on June 10th, which I believed as I got a ghost update June 08. They then said it could take up to 4 weeks to schedule oath - that timeline has passed for me...
Niagara Falls seems to be sleeping this month. Seems almost nobody is getting scheduled for oath with them so far this month...

Reactions: saou17

a_tkd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Hello! Is this group for people whose processing office is Ottawa or for applicants from Ottawa? Thanks

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Hello! Is this group for people whose processing office is Ottawa or for applicants from Ottawa? Thanks
I believe it is for applicants who applied from Ottawa - it appears that various offices across Canada are dealing with various stages of the applications.

Reactions: a_tkd

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
My 4 weeks since my correspondence is up tomorrow - needless to remark I am not expecting to wake up to an oath invitation - what is your plan @LazyLinh? Are you planning to call or write again? I think I will email again on Friday (for what it is worth.....). Let me know!

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
My 4 weeks since my correspondence is up tomorrow - needless to remark I am not expecting to wake up to an oath invitation - what is your plan @LazyLinh? Are you planning to call or write again? I think I will email again on Friday (for what it is worth.....). Let me know!
I really need to travel soon. Applied for PR card renewal too actually, not even sure if either of them will come in time. Don't know what to do... I might email Ottawa office directly today and plead and see if that give me any more clear of an answer. Been waiting since Sept 2020 this is ridiculous!!

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I really need to travel soon. Applied for PR card renewal too actually, not even sure if either of them will come in time. Don't know what to do... I might email Ottawa office directly today and plead and see if that give me any more clear of an answer. Been waiting since Sept 2020 this is ridiculous!!
@LazyLinh Been waiting since May 2020 - its gone well beyond ridiculous!!!!! Will you let me know if you get a response to your email or an answer on the phone - I am trying to figure out my next futile move.........