+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Saki2020

Mar 18, 2020
hello everyone, I am flying out of the country for seven days. I am an august 2020 applicant. I havent received any invite for oath till date and i couldnt wait to make this trip happen. My question is if I am somehow scheduled during this time I am outside the country Do I have to cut the pr card ? or can I request them to come in and do it? Also I wanted to know if anyone from here had sth like this with their file and if so, how long does it take to reschedule the oath. Thank you so much for reading this message.

3shiro

Star Member
May 22, 2020
hello everyone, I am flying out of the country for seven days. I am an august 2020 applicant. I havent received any invite for oath till date and i couldnt wait to make this trip happen. My question is if I am somehow scheduled during this time I am outside the country Do I have to cut the pr card ? or can I request them to come in and do it? Also I wanted to know if anyone from here had sth like this with their file and if so, how long does it take to reschedule the oath. Thank you so much for reading this message.
I think they will give you 2 weeks notice before doing the oath,.

Reactions: Saki2020