+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

other eligible relatives join here

Sawyer

Jun 18, 2012
hi kenyatta! got ur PM. unfortunately, i am not able to send out one. so i am replying here.

no, i still haven't received any reply from them. and they still have my passport.
they were asking for a CENOMAR. but my aunt got married in canada so we sent them a marriage certificate instead to avoid misrepresentation.

i hope i have answered your questions!

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
hi sawyer tnks 4 ur reply pls keep me in touch i, also other eligible relative sponsored by my aunt how did they find out ur aunt was married lets keep this thread going wat cenomar means pls explain

Sawyer

Jun 18, 2012
sorry. saw your PM. well, we sent them a Marriage Certificate instead of a Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR). That was how they found out that she got married.

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
tnks sawyer i was wondering wat happen to u pls keep in touch as u r ahead of me how long did it take to get ur first papers medical papers from embassy my sponsor got approved in aug 2012 but havent heard from them as yet have u heard from embassy as yer wat is the decision

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
hi sawer did u hear from cic as yet i have not hear anything since my frist approval in august 2012 pls let me know wat happen

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
hi Sawyer how are you havent heard from you wat about your papers have you heard from the embassy as yet how long after your aunt was approved did you get your first set of papers pls keep in touch