+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

original ECA lost from pebc

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
you mean a scan of the original? oinp and ee never ask for originals.
I'm not sure about EE but OINP did ask for Original paper copy last week.
check below email from OINP.

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your online application submitted on April 19, 2018.
Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- PEBC

You have provided a copy of an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). In order to verify the results of your ECA, OINP will need the original ECA report issued by PEBC. Please submit the original ECA report by mail to OINP with a copy of this email included.

You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP at:
400 University Avenue, Ground floor, Toronto ON M7A 2R9."

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not sure about EE but OINP did ask for Original paper copy last week.
check below email from OINP.

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your online application submitted on April 19, 2018.
Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- PEBC

You have provided a copy of an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). In order to verify the results of your ECA, OINP will need the original ECA report issued by PEBC. Please submit the original ECA report by mail to OINP with a copy of this email included.

You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP at:
400 University Avenue, Ground floor, Toronto ON M7A 2R9."
hmm first time im seeing a request for original. EE just needs to reference number of the ECA, they dont need original. you can attach a scan copy along with your degree in the PR application

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
hmm first time im seeing a request for original. EE just needs to reference number of the ECA, they dont need original. you can attach a scan copy along with your degree in the PR application
OINP asking original report only from PEBC as they don't have electronic-authorization.
In order to verify this, they must need original copy issued from PEBC.

So I was wondering if IRCC follows same pattern for PEBC-ECA? do they asking original ECA report?
if any one came across this then please let me know.