+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Birth Certificate but no name on it

jaimaldullat

May 21, 2020
@jaimaldullat - Hi, Can you please let me know how you managed the situation. Did u submit any affidavit? Checking with couple of my friends who got ITA under CEC category I was told that Birth Certificate was not requested for Primary applicant. Can you please confirm?
I do not have my name mentioned in my Birth Certificate and am desperately looking to find an answer.
Hi @Thiaga,

I attached a Same Name affidavit with my application, in which I mentioned my situation like at the time of Birth my parents weren't sure about particular name so that's why my name is not mentioned on my Birth Certificate. I have applied for Paper Based PR application. I just submitted my file few weeks ago. I have no idea my it is accepted or not because I haven't heard from them yet.

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Hi @Thiaga,

I attached a Same Name affidavit with my application, in which I mentioned my situation like at the time of Birth my parents weren't sure about particular name so that's why my name is not mentioned on my Birth Certificate. I have applied for Paper Based PR application. I just submitted my file few weeks ago. I have no idea my it is accepted or not because I haven't heard from them yet.
Hi, Thank you for your response. I will have to go with an affidavit as well. BTW did you apply under PNP? Coz for express entry profiles - Its mentioned that birth certificate is mandatory only for Dependent Child and not for the primary applicant.

jaimaldullat

May 21, 2020
Hi, Thank you for your response. I will have to go with an affidavit as well. BTW did you apply under PNP? Coz for express entry profiles - Its mentioned that birth certificate is mandatory only for Dependent Child and not for the primary applicant.
Hi,

I applied under OINP category.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I have Original birth certificate in my native language but it does not have my name on it. Instead it has my parents name, DOB and location.

I am not sure if this is a issue or not?

Experts please help.
Hi you sre submitting Birth certificate for yourself or Minors? I did not find Birth certificate in Primary applicants check list.. or there is something which I missed out..