+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OPEN WORK PERMIT WITH INLAND APPLICATION REQ

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
HI ,

I am indian citizen visiting in canada (quebec) , i got married in January and i came to canada with my husband on visitor visa in February .My husband is permanent Resident holder , so i am applying inland application for spouse visa. I have some questions below , please help me to answer:-

1. Which is the better one to apply INLAND OR OUTLAND?

2. What supporting documents i need to attach?

3.I have already stayed in canada for 2 months and left with 4 months as i need to go and then i can came back as i already have multiple visitor visa. So should i move back to India and then visit again or need to apply for extension of my visitor visa ?if i did not receive open work permit at time.

4.If i am send both application together PR and OWP , so supporting documents for both applications need to submit separately or 1 set of documents is enough for both? (like , passport attested copy , Birth certificate notarized copy , PCC etc?

5.Can i visit India in December for 15 days if i am applying Inland application?

6. I am applying for US visitor Visa as well , so can i visit US for 2-3 days from canada , will this affect my PR application?

7.What all documents need to notarized?

I appreciate answers for above questions.

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
HI ,

I am indian citizen visiting in canada (quebec) , i got married in January and i came to canada with my husband on visitor visa in February .My husband is permanent Resident holder , so i am applying inland application for spouse visa. I have some questions below , please help me to answer:-

3.I have already stayed in canada for 2 months and left with 4 months as i need to go and then i can came back as i already have multiple visitor visa. So should i move back to India and then visit again or need to apply for extension of my visitor visa ?if i did not receive open work permit at time.

4.If i am send both application together PR and OWP , so supporting documents for both applications need to submit separately or 1 set of documents is enough for both? (like , passport attested copy , Birth certificate notarized copy , PCC etc?

5.Can i visit India in December for 15 days if i am applying Inland application?

6. I am applying for US visitor Visa as well , so can i visit US for 2-3 days from canada , will this affect my PR application?

Please Reply..

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
HI ,

1. You apply inland if you are in Canada and will try to remain in Canada while the application is being processed. You apply outland if you are out of Canada. In your case, you can only apply inland if you and your husband are in Canada and remain in Canada while the application is being processed.

2. Read the CIC guide. There are a lot, and asking simply "what documents do I need to attach" is asking someone to explain all the forms for you.

3. You cannot receive an open work permit unless you make an inland application, and you cannot make an inland application unless you are in Canada.

4. If you are submitting a PR and OWP app together, submit copies of each document that each application requires. Yes, send duplicates.

5. This is highly not recommended. Leaving Canada during an inland application risks not being readmitted and then abandoning your inland application. If you are set on an inland application, plan to stay in Canada for a year.

6. This is highly not recommended. Leaving Canada during an inland application risks not being readmitted and then abandoning your inland application.

7. Review the application guide from CIC.

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
1. You apply inland if you are in Canada and will try to remain in Canada while the application is being processed. You apply outland if you are out of Canada. In your case, you can only apply inland if you and your husband are in Canada and remain in Canada while the application is being processed.

2. Read the CIC guide. There are a lot, and asking simply "what documents do I need to attach" is asking someone to explain all the forms for you.

3. You cannot receive an open work permit unless you make an inland application, and you cannot make an inland application unless you are in Canada.

4. If you are submitting a PR and OWP app together, submit copies of each document that each application requires. Yes, send duplicates.

5. This is highly not recommended. Leaving Canada during an inland application risks not being readmitted and then abandoning your inland application. If you are set on an inland application, plan to stay in Canada for a year.

6. This is highly not recommended. Leaving Canada during an inland application risks not being readmitted and then abandoning your inland application.

7. Review the application guide from CIC.
Thanks for your reply :)