+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit and travel

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
If i have a open work permit in Canada , will i be able to travel outside of Canada to the caribbean and return without any problem?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ssanndy said:
If i have a open work permit in Canada , will i be able to travel outside of Canada to the caribbean and return without any problem?
As long as you don't require a TRV to enter Canada. Note the statement on the work permit "does not guarantee re-admission to Canada"

PMM

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

ssanndy said:
As long as you don't require a TRV to enter Canada. Note the statement on the work permit "does not guarantee re-admission to Canada"

PMM
I dont get what you're saying

Are you saying i need a TRV to travel outside canada and return?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
As long as you are from a visa exempt country like Japan,US,Britain etc,If you are from a none visa exempt country like India,Pakistan,China philippines etc,You still need a valid visa to reenter,TRV Temporary Resident Visa

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
As long as you are from a visa exempt country like Japan,US,Britain etc,If you are from a none visa exempt country like India,Pakistan,China philippines etc,You still need a valid visa to reenter,TRV Temporary Resident Visa
ok thanks