+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
bellaluna said:
If you qualify for CEC as a PNP PR applicant, they will check for CEC qualifications first.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Evaluating PNP applicants on A11.2

It is possible that a candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets one of the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met one of the federal immigration programs there is no need for further assessment of the others.

Processing offices should assess PNP applicants for federal programs in the following order:

CEC
FSTP
FSWP
Hi bellaluna,

I didn't get it. So my question was after i have been nominated under the PNP (CEC applicant) stream for Human priorities stream and get an ITA invite. then under what program will I be considered. Looking at your quote, is it implying that I will be considered under CEC program for PR?? so I will be exempt from settlement funds in the Express Entry PR application as well??
Please confirm. and thank you for your reply really appreciate it. :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
shivm21 said:
hi canadawecome
i had a query regarding AOR
i had submitted my application package on 5th of jan after getting a PT Interest on 17th Dec... havent yet recieved the AOR
1. how sooner do i expect it
2. what are the chances that the bank draft tht i had applied, if expired, will be inquired about for getting renewed
3. what is the process after recieving the AOR
kindly advice
Sorry for the delay...

I see someone already answered you...

You have a long wait ahead of you...so do have patience for the long silent ride.

kannag

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

i need to upload my additional police certificate .

how do i request CIC to provide a option for this .

i have already submitted the application for PR and my medicals are passed.

kindly provide me with options

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Kachra said:
Hi bellaluna,

I didn't get it. So my question was after i have been nominated under the PNP (CEC applicant) stream for Human priorities stream and get an ITA invite. then under what program will I be considered. Looking at your quote, is it implying that I will be considered under CEC program for PR?? so I will be exempt from settlement funds in the Express Entry PR application as well??
Please confirm. and thank you for your reply really appreciate it. :)
Yes you understood it and you are right.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
kannag said:
Hi ,

i need to upload my additional police certificate .

how do i request CIC to provide a option for this .

i have already submitted the application for PR and my medicals are passed.

kindly provide me with options
Raise a CSE here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

kannag

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Raise a CSE here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

under what category Type of application is it Express entry or Request to amend ???

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
kannag said:
under what category Type of application is it Express entry or Request to amend ???
If your file is under-process, choose express entry. Write your explanation politely (Give reason, if any) and upload the document.

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Hi Guys,

Is ECAS valid for us?

I got AOR on 16th Feb, Med Passed on 18th and Schedule A and 4 requested and submitted around 20th Feb

josejbracho

Jun 23, 2015
Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank you for all the support given here, this is an amazing tool to look for advices and information.

I come here today with a query I hope you can help me with:

I've been asked to provide a letter explaining why my common-law partner is not accompanying me to Canada at the moment. I've included her in my application since we've been living together for 2 years and been a couple for almost 5 years now, but she still wants to get a bit more of work experience and English proficiency before moving to Canada; and I would also like to settle down first in order to make things easier for the both of us once we decide to move there together. I am planing to sponsor her after I've received my residency and she's ready to come along, this is definitely our ultimate goal since our home country is really short on possibilities for us.

Now my question is: Should I mention in this letter our future plans? Should I mention that I plan to be his sponsor in the future? Is there anything else I should say or not say if it were the case?

I appreciate all your comments and help if you've been in a similar situation. Thank you all again.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Friends,
I need help in document upload, I have following queries:

In document check list, we have to upload all the documents related to one option together or we can do it one by one? e.g. I have to upload two birth certificates, Could I do it one by one or need to merge them in one file and do it?
I read at forum that there is size limit of 4 MB , Is it for all the documents together or for each column?

Thanks

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
VaibhavN said:
Hi Friends,
I need help in document upload, I have following queries:

In document check list, we have to upload all the documents related to one option together or we can do it one by one? e.g. I have to upload two birth certificates, Could I do it one by one or need to merge them in one file and do it?
I read at forum that there is size limit of 4 MB , Is it for all the documents together or for each column?

Thanks
Upload only 1 document for each column. Combine multiple documents into one before uploading.

Q 4 mb for each column is the limit.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Upload only 1 document for each column. Combine multiple documents into one before uploading.

Q 4 mb for each column is the limit.
Thanks Yogesh,

Could you please tell me how can I combine or merge multiple documents into one? I am not that techsavy so do not know.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
VaibhavN said:
Thanks Yogesh,

Could you please tell me how can I combine or merge multiple documents into one? I am not that techsavy so do not know.
U need adobe acrobat for that. U can also scan multiple documents in to one pdf file.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can also use online tools like pdfmerge.com or pdfjoiner.com to join two scanned PDF documents.