+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
vencentdsouza said:
Hello,

I got my AOR last night.
Please find my detials.

CRS 440
OINP App Recd : 23rd Nov
AOR: 16th Mar
Congratulations vencentdsouza.

You may also follow this group during your OINP process: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

Regards

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
It takes 30-45 days to take effect.
Thats a long time CanadaWeCome. I thougth all the CSEs go to the concerned person directly.

And what happens during this period. What if a person receives a PPR during this waiting period?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thats a long time CanadaWeCome. I thougth all the CSEs go to the concerned person directly.

And what happens during this period. What if a person receives a PPR during this waiting period?
Unfortunately that's how fast [sic] things are at IRCC. :(

That should be fine...as by when you send them your PP hopefully they'll have your updated PP details appended to your file.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
It takes 30-45 days to take effect.
In response to CSE, IRCC categorically say that The turnaround time for a response is of 10 business days. I doubt about 30-45 days count. Anyhow, I also updated my passport details a week ago. Let's see when do they update in profile? 8)

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am curious to know under what category will i be put after i get my OINP nomination. My OINP application is under process and I am a CEC applicant which exempt me from settle funds. My question is after i get my nomination do i have show settle funds while applying for PR in EE? Will i still be considered as an CEC applicant or PNP applicant?

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Kachra said:
Hi,

I am curious to know under what category will i be put after i get my OINP nomination. My OINP application is under process and I am a CEC applicant which exempt me from settle funds. My question is after i get my nomination do i have show settle funds while applying for PR in EE? Will i still be considered as an CEC applicant or PNP applicant?

Thanks
Kachra said:
Hi,

Thanks
If you qualify for CEC as a PNP PR applicant, they will check for CEC qualifications first.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Evaluating PNP applicants on A11.2

It is possible that a candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets one of the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met one of the federal immigration programs there is no need for further assessment of the others.

Processing offices should assess PNP applicants for federal programs in the following order:

CEC
FSTP
FSWP

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

One small query. Do CIC acknowledges CSE?

I sent an enquiry last week for updation of my passport details but didn't receive any info after that.

Anyone in the group who has used CSE in the past...
Sing, I have a question. Does CIC require a copy of full passport (all pages) for the primary applicant and all dependants during the initial application (i.e. before requesting you to send the passports)? TIA

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Cofca said:
Sing, I have a question. Does CIC require a copy of full passport (all pages) for the primary applicant and all dependants during the initial application (i.e. before requesting you to send the passports)? TIA
Finally got the PPR.
AOR:14th Nov
PPR: 18th March

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Cofca said:
All the best everyone!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
rvasandia said:
All the best everyone!
rvasandia, Are you in a position you answer my question? Were you requested for a photocopy of your and your dependent's full (all pages) passports during the application stages?? or have you come to be requested for the passports at the PPR stage?

shivm21

Dec 23, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Unfortunately that's how fast [sic] things are at IRCC. :(

That should be fine...as by when you send them your PP hopefully they'll have your updated PP details appended to your file.
hi canadawecome
i had a query regarding AOR
i had submitted my application package on 5th of jan after getting a PT Interest on 17th Dec... havent yet recieved the AOR
1. how sooner do i expect it
2. what are the chances that the bank draft tht i had applied, if expired, will be inquired about for getting renewed
3. what is the process after recieving the AOR
kindly advice

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Cofca said:
Nope...They need only Bio-data pages. I had additionally shared all stamped pages for all the applicants.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
shivm21 said:
hi canadawecome
i had a query regarding AOR
i had submitted my application package on 5th of jan after getting a PT Interest on 17th Dec... havent yet recieved the AOR
1. how sooner do i expect it- You can expect AOR in next 45-60 days. Currently they are issuing AOR to mid nov candidates.
2. what are the chances that the bank draft tht i had applied, if expired, will be inquired about for getting renewed. Its generally valid for 6 months. I received AOR within 3 months so cant comment here.
3. what is the process after recieving the AOR- Most applicants get a additional document request like latest salary slips, bank statement etc. or a direct call for OINP. Some more wait after that and finally NOMINATION ;D.
kindly advice

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Guys approx how many employers get a verification call from IRCC? A sizeable number or its rare.

Anyone from seniors and PPR candidates...