+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello everyone,

One quick question. I had shared original employment letter with OINP which had all the details and stamp of the issuing person.

Now for IRCC, i just got another letter issued (as i don't have the original letter). It has very minor difference in language from OINP letter and does not have any stamp.

My questions is:

- Do Ontario share experience letters with IRCC. If they do, thn i will ask my employer to use absolutely same language.
- Is thr a problem if my emplyer has not stamped the experience letter. As per IRCC guidelines, they do not ask for stamp of the employer.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hello everyone,

One quick question. I had shared original employment letter with OINP which had all the details and stamp of the issuing person.

Now for IRCC, i just got another letter issued (as i don't have the original letter). It has very minor difference in language from OINP letter and does not have any stamp.

My questions is:

- Do Ontario share experience letters with IRCC. If they do, thn i will ask my employer to use absolutely same language.
- Is thr a problem if my emplyer has not stamped the experience letter. As per IRCC guidelines, they do not ask for stamp of the employer.

Thanks
Slight change in language doesn't matter, unless there is a major change.

Nobody can confirm you whether they share or not.

Nevertheless, it wasn't wise to share the original for OINP, as they clearly mention in their Application guide that, no applicant should send the originals as they won't be returned.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Slight change in language doesn't matter, unless there is a major change.

Nobody can confirm you whether they share or not.

Nevertheless, it wasn't wise to share the original for OINP, as they clearly mention in their Application guide that, no applicant should send the originals as they won't be returned.
They have added 2 points in the responsibilities which has made the experience even more clear. It's looking so much better and closer to NOC code.

All other details like salary, no of hours, paid job, designation, tenure etc are same.

All in all its way better than the letter shared earlier. If CIC will treat on merit thn I would definitely send this letter. But if they need absolutely same letter thn it might be a cause of concern.

What do u say. I have an option of getting the same letter again from employer.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
They have added 2 points in the responsibilities which has made the experience even more clear. It's looking so much better and closer to NOC code.

All other details like salary, no of hours, paid job, designation, tenure etc are same.

All in all its way better than the letter shared earlier. If CIC will treat on merit thn I would definitely send this letter. But if they need absolutely same letter thn it might be a cause of concern.

What do u say. I have an option of getting the same letter again from employer.
If this one is better retain this and submit it to IRCC, but not the original. ;)

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Guys please provide me with the CIC address (physical address for the express entry - FSW processing office).

Much appreciated!!!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

Went for medicals yesterday. Sharing my experience with you. Went to Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.

They performed following tests:

- Chest X-ray
- HIV
- VDRL
- Urine Dip test for Glucose, Blood and Protein
- Height, Weight and BP
- Eye sight- normal reading test
- Physician check-up

Everyone looked in a hurry as hospital was full of applicants from UK, USA, Australia and Canada. Physician took only one minute to check me and my wife. Apart from X-ray and blood test, everything looked formality to me.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

Went for medicals yesterday. Sharing my experience with you. Went to Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.

They performed following tests:

- Chest X-ray
- HIV
- VDRL
- Urine Dip test for Glucose, Blood and Protein
- Height, Weight and BP
- Eye sight- normal reading test
- Physician check-up

Everyone looked in a hurry as hospital was full of applicants from UK, USA, Australia and Canada. Physician took only one minute to check me and my wife. Apart from X-ray and blood test, everything looked formality to me.
thanks and good luck.

what is meant by VDRL and Physician check-up? is BP an issue?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
maged_mmh said:
thanks and good luck.

what is meant by VDRL and Physician check-up? is BP an issue?
VDRL is a test for STD. Very brief discussion with Physician where she discuss past history, check chest and back with stethoscope. Very basic in nature.

Slight up nd down in BP is fine but a major drop or high might be a cause of concern. Your VO may ask for additional tests etc. In itself, BP is not an issue.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application yesterday and got AOR. When do you feel i will get access to CAS. Normally how much time do they take? And is thr any spreadsheet for submitted applications to find general trend of processing timelines.

Regards

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application yesterday and got AOR. When do you feel i will get access to CAS. Normally how much time do they take? And is thr any spreadsheet for submitted applications to find general trend of processing timelines.

Regards
Yes, we do have sheet. Feel free to update your details:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evB0ittpJtFZqJzJNzNr4oxr5dIGBafcC1_mlXko4hw/edit#gid=0

There is another forum column for all PNP candidates, waiting for PPR:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hey guys,

After getting AOR from CIC for my PR application, i have applied for passport renewal as current passport is expiring in next few months. The new passport will take 7-10 days to reach me.

Till thn, i want to update CIC that my passport has been cancelled because of renewal and i will share a copy of new passport the moment it is delivered to me.

I want to know the process to update CIC. Is CSE the way froward. If yes, thn i am a bit confused for 'Enquiry - type of application'. Should i mention Express Entry or Overseas Permanent Residence- Federal Skilled Worker Class. I believe the application has changed to Permanent residence from Express Entry after sending the application to CIC.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Yes to CSE - Express Entry category.

FSW Overseas is for the older paper-based applications, which are still being processed to this day.

maindola

Sep 28, 2015
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

My OINP application was received on 23 Dec, 2015. I have few queries around it. I would appreciate a quick response.

1) What is approx. date by which I can expect the AOR?
2) How long does it take to verify an application after AOR?
3) After my application is accepted, I believe it will add 600 points to my express entry profile. So is express entry the only route? Or can I apply for PR directly with OT?
4) What are the approx. expenses/fees under different heads once my application is accepted under OINP?
5) What are the steps to be taken immediately after receiving the OINP acceptance?
6) Please share the checklist of documents to be kept ready once OINP application is accepted.

Thanks
Maindola

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
maindola said:
Guys,

My OINP application was received on 23 Dec, 2015. I have few queries around it. I would appreciate a quick response.

1) What is approx. date by which I can expect the AOR? Noone knows. Currently they r processing mid november files for AOR.
2) How long does it take to verify an application after AOR? Depends. From few days to 2-3 months.
3) After my application is accepted, I believe it will add 600 points to my express entry profile. So is express entry the only route? Yes EE is the only route
4) What are the approx. expenses/fees under different heads once my application is accepted under OINP? Exclusing OINP fee, u have to pay approx 1000 per applicant.
5) What are the steps to be taken immediately after receiving the OINP acceptance? Prepare all the documents and upload in mycic account after getting iTA

6) Please share the checklist of documents to be kept ready once OINP application is accepted.Visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Thanks
Maindola